Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 03:46 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 03:46

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
GMAT Club News PM
Own Kudos [?]: 89 [3]
Given Kudos: 853
Concentration: Operations, General Management
WE:Supply Chain Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [1]
Given Kudos: 121
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.37
WE:Business Development (Other)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 81 [0]
Given Kudos: 899
GMAT 1: 620 Q48 V28
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [1]
Given Kudos: 121
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.37
WE:Business Development (Other)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Sauder MBA Applicants: Aug 2022 Intake [Class of 2024] [#permalink]
Kudos
junii wrote:
Hi there.
Are these MBA application essay questions are applicable for 2022 Intake?
Because i cannot see the essay questions on their website,

Probably. Most Canadian B-schools haven't released the essay questions yet. When I contacted them, they replied to check in the end of August or early September.
GMAT Club News PM
Own Kudos [?]: 89 [1]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Sauder MBA Applicants: Aug 2022 Intake [Class of 2024] [#permalink]
Kudos
junii wrote:
Hi there.
Are these MBA application essay questions are applicable for 2022 Intake?
Because i cannot see the essay questions on their website,

Hey junii

I don't think you will be able to find these questions on Sauder's website. These questions are given in the application portal.
I also think that the questions every year pretty much remain similar :?

But if you start your Sauder MBA application for Fall 22 intake and find some changes, do let us know. I will update them. :)

Thank you.

- Romil
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Are these MBA full time application open? When i created account i don't see program choice of Fal 2022, i saw PMBA January 2022 Entry.
Please advise
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hello all,
Anybody planning to apply for R1?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Hello,

I've started working on my Sauder MBA application. But I'm facing an issue with the Referee Details section. I have added the referee information and saved it. However, neither of the referees has gotten the reference form yet. I also tried to resend the email but still they haven't received it. has anyone experience any such issue?
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 117 [2]
Given Kudos: 107
GPA: 3.31
Send PM
Kudos
khushbu00001 wrote:
Hello,

I've started working on my Sauder MBA application. But I'm facing an issue with the Referee Details section. I have added the referee information and saved it. However, neither of the referees has gotten the reference form yet. I also tried to resend the email but still they haven't received it. has anyone experience any such issue?

Hi,
Mail to mba@sauder.ubc.ca about your issue.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
smls wrote:
khushbu00001 wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

Yes, I've already dropped an email to them but haven't received any response yet.
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 117 [0]
Send PM
khushbu00001 wrote:
smls wrote:
khushbu00001 wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

Yes, I've already dropped an email to them but haven't received any response yet.

Hi,
You can wait and see. As most of them working remotely there are chances that it might take some time :-)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Kudos
smls wrote:
Hello,

I received the below response

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding this issue. We have observed that company email addresses don’t receive the reference email as consistently so we advise you to provide non-work email addresses for your referees.
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 117 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Riyajain wrote:
smls wrote:
Hello,

I've started working on my Sauder MBA application. But I'm facing an issue with the Referee Details section. I have added the referee information and saved it. However, neither of the referees has gotten the reference form yet. I also tried to resend the email but still, they haven't received it. has anyone experienced any such issue?

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding this issue. We have observed that company email addresses don’t receive the reference email as consistently so we advise you to provide non-work email addresses for your referees.

Ok. In this case, you can provide an unofficial email address like a gmail one of your original recommender as suggested by the admissions team.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
smls wrote:
Riyajain wrote:
smls wrote:
Hello,

I've started working on my Sauder MBA application. But I'm facing an issue with the Referee Details section. I have added the referee information and saved it. However, neither of the referees has gotten the reference form yet. I also tried to resend the email but still, they haven't received it. has anyone experienced any such issue?

Ok. In this case, you can provide an unofficial email address like a gmail one of your original recommender as suggested by the admissions team.

I also got the same response from the admissions team today. In that case if we provide an unofficial email address, would the referees be able to provide the reference electronically or would they be required to mail a physical copy to the school? Any idea?
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 117 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
[quote="khushbu00001"][quote="smls"][quote="Riyajain"]

Hi,
In most of the scenarios as the admission team is already aware that you do have a genuine recommender but just that the company email filter is not allowing the university to deliver the recommender mail and they themself advised you to provide an alternate email address. In this case, you need to put in the alternate email address of your recommender and the recommender will get the details as to how to submit their recommendation electronically. It will be the same process like the official email but just that the recommender will be submitting it from their alternative email address.
Current Student
Send PM
Kudos
Can anyone help me with the LOR questions for Sauder?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hey, i have 2 questions, how much time do they take to reply back after submitting the application
and also how do we continue with the GMAT waiver, like do i upload my SOP in "Other" or in unofficial gmat section of the Attach documents?
GMAT Club News PM
Own Kudos [?]: 89 [0]
Send PM
NoName12 wrote:
Can anyone help me with the LOR questions for Sauder?

What specific help do you need for the LOR questions NoName12 ? :think:

Thanks,
Romil
Current Student
Send PM