It is currently 22 Nov 2017, 01:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Can't access GMATClub no e-GMAT after purchasing the 6 month package

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Can't access GMATClub no e-GMAT after purchasing the 6 month package [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Apr 2015, 14:26
Hello,

I can't access the GMATClub tests nor the e-GMAT prep material even after I placed my order on 8-april.

Please help

Thanks

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
P

Kudos [?]: 29104 [0], given: 5265

GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Can't access GMATClub no e-GMAT after purchasing the 6 month package [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2015, 05:31
Hi. I will look into egmat shortly. However you have a gmat club tests badge next your avatar so you do have access to the gmat club tests. Please go here: http://gmatclub.com/tests-beta and take a CAT or a Quiz

Please note it takes 24 hrs (as e planned in confirmation email) to get access from egmat.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative
S

Kudos [?]: 9290 [0], given: 341

Re: Can't access GMATClub no e-GMAT after purchasing the 6 month package [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2015, 13:27
Dear kzaveri19,

Just closing the loop here. I believe we sent the instructions to activate your account on April 8 itself (within a few hours of purchase). We also tracked that you enabled the account using a different email address. If you access your account using the same address you should have full access. Do write to our support team if you have any questions (support[at]e-GMAT.com)

-Rajat

| '4 out of Top 5' Instructors on gmatclub | 70 point improvement guarantee | www.e-gmat.com

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 4

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2015, 03:14
Hello all
i purchased verbal($199)
it is included
Here is distribution of 3500+ GMAT Live Practice questions.

e-GMAT course: 1400 questions ( excluding Scholaranium)=Scholaranium+pre quiz +post quiz if another how to access???
GMAT Club tests: 1300 questions??? how to access????
800 Score tests: 500 questions= 5 mocks test or how to access, when i access using activation code there are just mock tests..
Sorry for it.. Also i did not receive any introduction video..

Thanks

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 4

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
P

GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2015, 10:32
purevsurenn wrote:
Hello all
i purchased verbal($199)
it is included
Here is distribution of 3500+ GMAT Live Practice questions.

e-GMAT course: 1400 questions ( excluding Scholaranium)=Scholaranium+pre quiz +post quiz if another how to access???
GMAT Club tests: 1300 questions??? how to access????
800 Score tests: 500 questions= 5 mocks test or how to access, when i access using activation code there are just mock tests..
Sorry for it.. Also i did not receive any introduction video..

Thanks

The instructions and details are included in the email that is sent to you after your purchase confirmation.... start there.

Quote:
If you have purchased a package with a Magoosh or eGMAT course, please allow up to 24 hours to receive a confirmation. Look for an email with login information from these providers and make sure to check your junk/spam folder.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2015, 19:13
Facing a similar issue . I have purchased e-Gmat verbal prep course that should also give me access to the GMATClub tests .

After confirming the order (Order# 19518 at e-GMAT) on 2nd September'2015 , I received an email from eGmat following which I have provided my GMATClub details in the Google form

GmatClub userid : abhi123c

But I have not yet received any email from GMAT Club to activate my GMATClub tests .

Intern
Intern

GPA: 4
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 05 Jan 2016, 02:08
Hi,

I am having the same problem as some of the students that have posted a comment here. I have bought egmat online course and it continues to appear the free trial pointing out to buy it again!! Can someone please help since I have been emailing the support team but no luck so far
Thank
Patricia

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 9

WE: Design (Aerospace and Defense)

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2016, 02:58
I have the same issue

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 9

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative
S

Can't access GMATClub no e-GMAT after purchasing the 6 month package [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2016, 12:17
Guys,

First of all, thank you for choosing e-GMAT. Please note the following:

1. Your account gets activated automatically as soon as you complete your purchase. Please take a look at the help videos in the purchase receipt to understand how to browse to your purchased course. I have included the help video below as well.

2. There are two instances in which you may not receive access to our courses right after you make your purchase. Firstly, if you purchased our course through GMAT Club or paid using Net Banking. In these scenarios, give about 1 working day (worst case) for the course to be activated. Secondly, if you make a payment using credit card using one email address but log in using a different email address. How to avoid this - make sure that you log in using the email address that you used while purchasing.

Note, 99% of the students who have posted on this thread fall in category #1.

YouTube Video link

https://youtu.be/jZkAuaSq2q8

Regards,

Rajat Sadana

| '4 out of Top 5' Instructors on gmatclub | 70 point improvement guarantee | www.e-gmat.com

Intern
Intern
B

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 15 Aug 2016, 13:30
Hi ! I'm facing the same issue. I had subscribed for e-gmat Verbal live vide Order#26124 on 5th of June and tried activating the GMAT Club Tests some two-three days back, but I'm getting an error there. Don't know what's causing it. Please check and revert, need the tests urgently.

Thanks !

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative
S

Show Tags

New post 15 Aug 2016, 13:47
ankur9391 - Are you facing an issue while accessing your e-GMAT account or accessing GMAT Club tests? It would be great if you can clarify the same. Wait for at least 2 business days if it's the latter. Lastly, do notify support@e-gmat.com if you are facing any issues with your e-GMAT account.

-Rajat Sadana

Intern
Intern
B

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 15 Aug 2016, 13:52
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm facing issues with accessing the GMAT Club tests. It's been two days for the same, had filled up the details in a Google Doc.

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 3

CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2017, 03:44
Hi,
I've just bought the verbal online course going for $199 and can't access the course plus i haven't received any confirmation email
My email address is wwambugu14@gmail.com

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 3

Re: Can't access GMATClub no e-GMAT after purchasing the 6 month package   [#permalink] 16 May 2017, 03:44

Can't access GMATClub no e-GMAT after purchasing the 6 month package

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: egmat

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap