GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 09 Dec 2019, 18:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Can‘t access the Official GMAT Prep

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Can‘t access the Official GMAT Prep  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Nov 2019, 08:36
Hi everyone, I basically made this account to find out if only I have this problem or others too. Since today I am unable to access the GMAT practice, with a yellow page coming up saying „ GMAT OFFICIAL PRACTICE IS CURRENTLY UNDER MAINTENANCE“ and „Try after 6:30 AM EST.“ Well, it is well after 6:30AM EST, it is 4:30PM where I am and I am really annoyed. I have the exam in 3 days and wanted to take my last GMAT Prep today. The chat support is completely incompetent and referred me too the mail support, where I just got an email saying they will reply in 2 business days. I am also not able to call them on the phone. Are you have the same problem? Does anyone have information when this will be fixed? I am annoyed af, especially about the communication from their part.
Thanks to all.
Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Can‘t access the Official GMAT Prep  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Nov 2019, 08:40
Hi. Yes. The maintenance seems to be happening past the designated time. It is not uncommon to have issues and outages with mba.com. However we have not seen big ones like this one for a few months now....

My guess based on the previous patterns is that it will get resolved in the next 24 hrs and likely in the next 6.

Posted from my mobile device

Show Tags

New post 25 Nov 2019, 08:43
Thank you for your help. Ugh, so at least I’ll be able to see my score when tested in the evening lol...
HEC & IMD School Moderator
G
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: HEC, IMD '22
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Can‘t access the Official GMAT Prep  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Nov 2019, 08:44
Hi,
Welcome to Gmatclub. Yes, GMAT website is under maintenance. I also checked it. You can try after some time. I can understand your frustration but you cannot do else apart waiting for it. I hope the site will be up soon. All the best for your exam :)
Experts - Bunuel | Chetan2u | GMATNinja | nightblade354 | SajjadAhmad | gmatbusters
Useful forums All you need for Quant | Quant Megathread
Beginners - (SC | CR | RC) | Megathreads - (SC Megathread | CR Megathread | RC Megathread)
Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 25 Nov 2019, 08:50
Which test are you taking? 1 or 2 or are you taking a paid one? If you are just taking the free one and you are desperate, you can download an older version of GMAT Prep software but it has no section order and it will have a few more questions than the current exam format. Neither should impact your score however per GMAC itself :-)

Show Tags

New post 25 Nov 2019, 09:08
bb wrote:
Which test are you taking? 1 or 2 or are you taking a paid one? If you are just taking the free one and you are desperate, you can download an older version of GMAT Prep software but it has no section order and it will have a few more questions than the current exam format. Neither should impact your score however per GMAC itself :-)

Sadly I am taking the fourth one. I paid for it... I know there are other simulators out there but for my last trial I want a score as accurate as possible... Guess I‘ll do it tomorrow morning...
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Can‘t access the Official GMAT Prep   [#permalink] 25 Nov 2019, 09:08

Can‘t access the Official GMAT Prep

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: DisciplinedPrep