GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 26 Jan 2020, 00:48

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

can you please tell me correct heading for the paragraph ?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
can you please tell me correct heading for the paragraph ?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2019, 09:50
list of Headings

1.The probable effects of the new international trade agreement
2.The environmental impact of modern farming
3.Farming and soil erosion
4.The effects of government policy in rich countries
5.Governments and management of the environment
6.The effects of government policy in poor countries
7.Farming and food output
8.The effects of government policy on food output
9.The new prospects for world trade

PARAGRAPH
All these activities may have damaging environmental impacts. For example, land clearing for agriculture is the largest single cause of deforestation; chemical fertilisers and pesticides may contaminate water supplies; more intensive farming and the abandonment of fallow periods tend to exacerbate soil erosion; and the spread of monoculture and use of high-yielding varieties of crops have been accompanied by the disappearance of old varieties of food plants which might have provided some insurance against pests or diseases in future. Soil erosion threatens the productivity of land in both rich and poor countries. The United States, where the most careful measurements have been done, discovered in 1982 that about one-fifth of its farmland was losing topsoil at a rate likely to diminish the soil's productivity. The country subsequently embarked upon a program to convert 11 per cent of its cropped land to meadow or forest. Topsoil in India and China is vanishing much faster than in America.
GMAT Club Bot
can you please tell me correct heading for the paragraph ?   [#permalink] 10 Dec 2019, 09:50

can you please tell me correct heading for the paragraph ?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: carcass