Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 16:55 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 16:55

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Carroll MBA Admissions and Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: The Part-Time MBA: Q&A with Rogelio Duran
Rogelio Duran (MBA/MSF) talks about his experiences in the Boston College Part-Time MBA Program. Rogelio graduated from the program in 2019 and is a relationship manager at CIBC Private Wealth Management.

The post The Part-Time MBA: Q&A with Rogelio Duran appeared first on Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: The Part-Time MBA: Q&A with Rogelio Duran (MBA/MSF ’19)
Rogelio Duran (MBA/MSF) talks about his experiences in the Boston College Part-Time MBA Program. Rogelio graduated from the program in 2019 and is a relationship manager at CIBC Private Wealth Management.

The post The Part-Time MBA: Q&A with Rogelio Duran (MBA/MSF ’19) appeared first on Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: BC MBA Profile: Kathryn Uehlinger (MBA ’19)
BC MBA graduate Kate Uehlinger talks about the full-time BC MBA, and how her coursework and internship empowered her to make a career pivot to brand management.

The post BC MBA Profile: Kathryn Uehlinger (MBA ’19) appeared first on Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: BC MBA Profile: Mike Barton (MBA ’17)
BC MBA graduate Mike Barton talks about the part-time BC MBA, and how the BC network and brand recognition opened new doors for his career.

The post BC MBA Profile: Mike Barton (MBA ’17) appeared first on Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: BC MSF Profile: Jonghyun John Lee (MSF ’20)
Current student Jonghyun John Lee talks about his experiences in the MSF program at Boston College. Where did you receive your undergraduate degree from? I did my bachelor’s degree at Boston College. I am a soon to be Double Eagle! Why did you pursue the MSF? I wanted a solid technical and theoretical foundation in […]

The post BC MSF Profile: Jonghyun John Lee (MSF ’20) appeared first on Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: BC MSA Profile: Patrick McCann (MSA ’20)
Current student Patrick McCann talks about his experiences in the MSA program at Boston College.

The post BC MSA Profile: Patrick McCann (MSA ’20) appeared first on Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Writing Our Essays? Get an Edge with These Tips
Here a few points we’re looking for when it comes to these Boston College-specific essay questions. Required Essay: Please discuss how you plan to achieve your short and long term career goals following graduation from Boston College. What challenges will you face and how will you leverage your academic and professional experiences to achieve these […]

The post Writing Our Essays? Get an Edge with These Tips appeared first on Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Five Tips to Keep in Mind When Writing Your Essay
You’ve noted your educational background, provided your work experience, and shared your test scores. Next comes the essay. Essays offer applicants a unique opportunity to make an impression. What you say and how you present it conveys to admissions officers your personality, ambition, and diligence—so make it a great read. Here are five tips to […]

The post Five Tips to Keep in Mind When Writing Your Essay appeared first on Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Q&A with GMA President Frank McCarthy
Frank McCarthy (MBA ’21), incoming president of the Graduate Management Associate, provides an overview of the graduate student organization at the Carroll School of Management.

The post Q&A with GMA President Frank McCarthy appeared first on Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: BC MBA Profile: Samir Jaluria (MBA ’11)
Samir Jaluria (BC MBA ’11), Strategy and Operations Consultant at Slalom in San Francisco, recounts his MBA experience at Boston College.

The post BC MBA Profile: Samir Jaluria (MBA ’11) appeared first on Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Admissions Q&A: Associate Director Jackie Brockmyre
Associate Director of Graduate Admissions Jackie Brockmyre provides admissions tips and graduate program highlights.

The post Admissions Q&A: Associate Director Jackie Brockmyre appeared first on Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Five Reasons to Get Your MBA
As an early career professional, earning your MBA is an incredibly smart career choice for many reasons. Although it’s a serious commitment, but we’re here to share five benefits of getting your MBA. 1. Focus on your desired career path.  Choosing a specialization is an important choice for professionals it allows students to develop stronger […]

The post Five Reasons to Get Your MBA appeared first on Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: BC MSF Profile: Madison Borrelli (MSF ’21)
BC MSF student Madison Borrelli talks about her experiences in the Master of Science in Finance program at Boston College.

The post BC MSF Profile: Madison Borrelli (MSF ’21) appeared first on Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: BC MBA Highlights: What Our Students Want You to Know
What sets the Boston College MBA apart? We asked our students to offer their insights on key differentiators of the BC MBA. Individuals in the video are Lisa Hersh (MBA ’21), Rose Treon (MBA ’22), Vishal Keshari (MBA ’21), Joe Carroll (MBA ’21), Anam Kaleem (MBA ’20), and Conor Ryan (MBA ’21).

The post BC MBA Highlights: What Our Students Want You to Know appeared first on Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: The GMAT/GRE Requirement & Waiver Process: What You Need to Know
Planning on submitting a GMAT/GRE waiver request? Read a Q&A with Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions Hailey Tavares to learn more about the advantages of submitting a test score, how the admissions committee judges test results, as well as what our waiver process looks like.

The post [url=https://carrollschoolblog.com/2021/08/23/gmat-gre-waiver-process/]The GMAT/GRE Requirement & Waiver Process: What You Need to Know[/url] appeared first on [url=https://carrollschoolblog.com]Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog[/url].
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: “I Just Graduated. What Should I Do Before Applying to an MBA Program?”
As an early career professional, you may be aware of the outstanding value to be gained from a full-time or part-time MBA. What you may not know are the five key steps to take before you apply, and how each may impact your timeline for entering an MBA program.

The post “I Just Graduated. What Should I Do Before Applying to an MBA Program?” appeared first on Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Tips for Admissions Success
When you sit down to craft your admissions application, think about it like we do, holistically. You want to make sure that each element of your application flows and represents you. With that in mind, here are some tips from the admissions committee on how to prepare the strongest application.

The post Tips for Admissions Success appeared first on Carroll School Graduate Admissions Blog.
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts