GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 23 Oct 2018, 13:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Changes in exam structure starting 16th April 2018

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
Changes in exam structure starting 16th April 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2018, 00:43
I scheduled my exam in march for April 16th 2018. I have it in India. I am not sure if my exam will be shorter!
I called GMAC helpline they were extremely unprofessional (Didn't know much!) and told me that "Right now their system shows that I will get usual exam - 240 mins" While the official website categorically mentions exams Starting from 16th WILL CHANGE!

Anyone else knows what's going on ?
I want to know if my exam is changed or not and accordingly practice pacing!! ALSO none of the mocks have changed yet, where do I even get authentic experince of shorter mocks with less experimental questions to know where I stand,
This is a nightmare not knowing what to expect on the D DAY!

Anyone else who can help me with more solid and certain answers? I will HIGHLY appreciate help. Freaking out atm
BSchool Forum Moderator
G
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Changes in exam structure starting 16th April 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2018, 04:25
SSSH wrote:
I scheduled my exam in march for April 16th 2018. I have it in India. I am not sure if my exam will be shorter!
I called GMAC helpline they were extremely unprofessional (Didn't know much!) and told me that "Right now their system shows that I will get usual exam - 240 mins" While the official website categorically mentions exams Starting from 16th WILL CHANGE!

Anyone else knows what's going on ?
I want to know if my exam is changed or not and accordingly practice pacing!! ALSO none of the mocks have changed yet, where do I even get authentic experince of shorter mocks with less experimental questions to know where I stand,
This is a nightmare not knowing what to expect on the D DAY!

Anyone else who can help me with more solid and certain answers? I will HIGHLY appreciate help. Freaking out atm

I already have a GMAT exam scheduled. Should I reschedule it to take advantage of this new feature?
All GMAT exams delivered on April 16, 2018, or later (local time) will be in the new, shortened format. The decision to reschedule is up to you.

If you currently have a GMAT exam scheduled on or prior to May 6, 2018, and you would like to reschedule your GMAT exam as a result of this change, you can call GMAC Customer Service to reschedule your exam. Both the reschedule fee (depends on early or late reschedule) and phone fee ($10) will be waived if your request is received on or prior to April 11, 2018, and your exam is scheduled for on or prior to May 06, 2018. When you call, you must indicate that you are rescheduling as a result of the new shorter GMAT exam. Limit one free reschedule per candidate.

Exams scheduled after May 6, 2018, and requests received after April 11, 2018, will not be eligible for the reschedule fee waiver. If you do not qualify for the fee waiver, you may reschedule your GMAT exam online for the standard reschedule fee. Note that in all instances, GMAT exams cannot be cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours of the appointment time.

Source - https://www.mba.com/india/frequently-as ... #question2

I think it's better to reschedule. The official practice tests will be available in the new format from April 30th 2018
GMAT Club Bot
Changes in exam structure starting 16th April 2018 &nbs [#permalink] 03 Apr 2018, 04:25

Changes in exam structure starting 16th April 2018

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap