GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Sep 2019, 14:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Chicago Booth 2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis

new topic post reply Update application status  
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Chicago Booth 2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Jun 2019, 08:15

Chicago Booth MBA Deadlines

RoundApplication DueDecisions Released
Round 1Sep 26, 19Dec 5, 19
Round 2Jan 7, 20Mar 19, 20
Round 3Apr 2, 20May 21, 20

Booth Essay Question and Analysis

• Essay 1: How will the Booth MBA help you achieve your immediate and long-term post-MBA career goals? (250 word minimum)
  • Essay 2: Chicago Booth immerses you in a choice-rich environment. How have your interests, leadership experiences, and other passions influenced the choices in your life? (250 word minimum)
  • Optional Question: Is there any unclear information in your application that needs further explanation? (300 word maximum)
  • Re-Aplicant Question: Upon reflection, how has your perspective regarding your future, Chicago Booth, and/or getting an MBA changed since the time of your last application? (300 word maximum)

Response Guidelines

• Length: There is no maximum length, only a 250 word minimum. We trust that you will use your best judgment in determining how long your submission should be, but we recommend that you think strategically about how to best allocate the space.
  • Acceptable Formats: Submissions must be entered into the text box provided in the application.

Analysis of Booth Essays By: StacyBlackman | Accepted | Admissionado

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Booth Moderator
B
GMAT 1: 590 Q47 V25
GMAT 2: 680 Q44 V39
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Chicago Booth 2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2019, 06:29
Gmat CLUB - The essay length for the weekend essays is different than the full time application. I believe this also should be mentioned explicitly in the intro para. Reason being many candidates, including me, rely on gmat club and mostly will start working on the essays without even opening the application. So correct information right from the start is necessary for all such candidates.

As always, thank you for your continuous efforts to get into an MBA program easily! This website is a great support right from the GMAT preparation to the interview stage.

Regards,
Amber A.
Intern
Intern
Chicago Booth 2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2019, 06:44
you should probably open an application before you write an essay. and you should definitely verify information, like with the admissions website and on the application, and not solely rely on an internet website.
Booth Moderator
B
Re: Chicago Booth 2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2019, 17:01
Joe7149 wrote:
you should probably open an application before you write an essay. and you should definitely verify information, like with the admissions website and on the application, and not solely rely on an internet website.

For sure, I should have! I learnt my lesson already, fortunately not too late in the game.
I believe you didn't understand the message I was trying to pass on here. Thanks anyway.
MBA Section Director
V
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2019, 22:12
ambera33 wrote:
Gmat CLUB - The essay length for the weekend essays is different than the full time application. I believe this also should be mentioned explicitly in the intro para. Reason being many candidates, including me, rely on gmat club and mostly will start working on the essays without even opening the application. So correct information right from the start is necessary for all such candidates.

As always, thank you for your continuous efforts to get into an MBA program easily! This website is a great support right from the GMAT preparation to the interview stage.

Regards,
Amber A.

Thanks Amber. I just want to clarify that I've not added weekend program's essays here yet. What you see in the main post is the essays for full time program. If I had added Weekend essays, I would have menioned the same in the topic title categorically. I got your point though. I would also encourage you to start a separate topic for weekend MBA applicants. I am happy to provide all the assistance you need.

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

Booth Moderator
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2019, 22:14
Sure, I can start a thread for the applications targeting the weekend program at Booth for a closed discussion. Thanks Narenn!

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
V
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2019, 23:05
ambera33 wrote:
Sure, I can start a thread for the applications targeting the weekend program at Booth for a closed discussion. Thanks Narenn!

Posted from my mobile device

Cool! Just paste the following code in the main post. It will display applicants stats and app status tracker.

Code:
[school type="embeded_program_app_tracker" id="5" year="2020" program_id="12" width="750" height="400"][/school]
[school type="embeded_summary_table" id="5" year="2020" program_id="12" width="750" height="300"][/school]

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Chicago Booth 2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis   [#permalink] 28 Aug 2019, 23:05

Chicago Booth 2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: redskull1, ambera33