Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 01:13 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 01:13

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Given Kudos: 9
GPA: 3.9
WE:Information Technology (Health Care)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72888 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Re: Columbia EMBA NY 2021 Intake [Class of 2023]: Calling all Applicants [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Columbia EMBA NY 2021 Intake [Class of 2023]: Calling all Applicants [#permalink]
Cobra66 wrote:
Cobra66 wrote:
Cobra66 wrote:
I applied on Mar 10th for Fri/Sat. Got an interview invite on Mar 30th. Completed interview on Apr 2nd. Waiting for admission.

It was very informal. Went through Resume/CV. Mainly, asking why I need CBS with my resume and how I hope to enhance it. Lasted less than 30 minutes, especially because it is Fri night. With my goals, person interviewing confirmed CBS is the right choice.

Posted from my mobile device

Not yet. There was a misunderstanding. I was supposed to log my interview date when I had setup the interview. I didn't know. So, the interviewer feedback got delayed and it was filed yesterday. So, max 2 weeks from yesterday but hoping to hear earlier.

I got admitted on April 13th. I really appreciate GMAT Club for providing great support. The Admissions team at CBS has been awesome, answering many questions that popped up between my twin daughters, my wife, and me. The journey to admissions gave me a great experience, it has enlightened me, and made me a better person already. There are so many ups and downs, knowns and unknowns, and many unanswered "why" questions. Irrespective of where we end up, getting educated is in itself a wonderful journey. As my twin daughters been told when they got admitted into Cornell, "Your admission is not a mistake. Never doubt yourself. You are here because we saw something great in you, even if you didn't see it in yourself yet." Once again, thanks to all the GMAT Club Members and the Admissions committees at various schools that I have applied to, including Columbia Business School.[/quote]

Congratulations ! Have you decided where you are going?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72888 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All CBS Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All CBS Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All CBS Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated CBS Forum to dive into all things related to CBS's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts