Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 17:08 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 17:08

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Send PM
Manhattan Prep Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 486 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V47
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Send PM
Manhattan Prep Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 486 [1]
Given Kudos: 37
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V47
Send PM
Re: Constant GMAT scores inspite of 1 month of practice [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
Quote:
It's actually a few questions that go long, specifically the CR and the RC questions.
However, I do not really know when to skip and how many to skip.
I start panicking in the last 15 mins and hence end up answering all the end questions wrong.
Please suggest a strategy to determine what to eliminate

So what is it that takes a long time for you on these certain CR and RC questions?

You should bail on questions that you realize are going to take a long time. It's not worth the time!

When you say 'a strategy to determine what to eliminate,' that's a very broad question. On CR, though, for questions about 'arguments,' you can always do some good work by being *very specific* on the scope of the conclusion, and getting rid of answers that do not have impact on that scope.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 496
Send PM
kishita
Hi kishita,

I would recommend you to join GMAT intensive course by CJ and Anish. I took this course and have gained a lot. There are no shortcuts in GMAT. You can spend months (like I did) but practice will not lead you anywhere if you are not following the right approach. I recommend to learn the right approach and then put more efforts in that direction. This course will teach you how to develop the skills required to master GMAT. I believe you must have gone through all concepts but there is still some lack in concepts ,core skills or approach. This course focuses on fundamentals and approach. It will help you identify your weak areas and then you can improvise.
Enrolling for this course was the best decision of my GMAT journey. So I will recommend this course to everyone struggling with GMAT.
All the best!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2