Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 19:36 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 19:36

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 783 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
U2 Lover...

I just took a GMATPrep - I started the test a couple of times until I had a new starting question I hadn't seen before on the math - and I went for it.

I scored a 710 - 44M 42V

While I think it is a little bloated because I have taken the GMATPreps before and I have worked through the OG and supplements - I do think it is an indicator that I have broken through a wall like you are struggling with.

This is my first 700+ score, and I am feeling good on this rainy Sunday. I think it just goes to show, when you feel down about the test, take a night off, catch a movie, and then hit it hard again the next day.

BTW - if you have a chance to see Little Miss Sunshine - its an excellent film - I saw it last night.
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
wow!!! Where is the rain? NYC? I would feel better if I see it with my own eyes :lol: I hope it stops tomorrow ontime for US OPEN.

710 even bloated sounds really good!!! what were your practice scores before that? I never got 7 in the front of any score, just stuck in 600s... the date is September 5th, but I am thinking to change it! I am aiming at 680-690, will be flying high if I reach 700!

I will try to watch Little Miss Sunshine. What is it about? Somebody mentioned "What the bleep do we know" one time... I saw it about a week ago... kind of like a documentary saying what your thoughts can do to you... interesting!

Oasis, when are you taking the test again?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
I havent scheduled my third round with the GMAT yet but I am looking at the 9th right now which is a Saturday. Although the only time they have is 8:30AM and I am not a morning person.

I am not sure - the dates out here on Long Island don't seem to great but I am applying early to Darden and I need my score there by the 16th of October.

As far as Prep Scores - I am usually in the 660 range on the Princetons, I have taken GMAT Prep a few times, during my first GMAT Effort I score a pair of 640's, during my second I got a 690 and a 610 :-/ and this time I have a 710. As you can see, I have taken GMAT Prep a bunch of times but I felt good on this test, the math felt new to me and it was HARD and the Verbal...well there were some repeats on it thus the bloated score. I had seen all the RC before, a bunch of the CR, and a few SC...but I am weak on SC and usually dont get them correct if I have gotten them wrong before.

Little Miss Sunshine is about a dysfunctional family and their road trip together...it is one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time. Thank You For Smoking is another good one which should be out on video soon.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
U2lover....I have decided I am ready for the GMAT and considering the time crunch I will be under over the next few weeks - the moment of opportunity has come and I will be taking the test for my third and final time on Thursday at 2:30.

I feel ready, I do feel nervous but I think my time has come. After feeling the frustrations of this test for almost a full year I am going to go in and get the score I want and never look back.

Hopefully I will have a little luck on my side along with the endless hours of preparation to guide me through the battle that is taking a full official GMAT exam.
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
I wish you all the luck on Thursday!!! There is nothing more comforting than the feeling of being ready :P

:gl
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks U2 - best of luck with the rest of your preparation and on the GMAT - I will let everyone know how I do.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Just took a second practice test - Q48 V37 OVerall 700 - I think I am as ready as I am going to be.
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
OasisNYK wrote:
Just took a second practice test - Q48 V37 OVerall 700 - I think I am as ready as I am going to be.

nice!!! I am happy for you!!! Just hold your nerves together and walk in with great deal of confidence!!! today's 700 will help you to do so!!!

good luck and come back with great news!!!
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]