It is currently 21 Oct 2017, 11:09

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Cranfield EMBA

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Jun 2008
Posts: 15

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Location: Japan
Cranfield EMBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jun 2009, 08:36
I am 32 now and for many reasons I have decided to apply to Cranfield EMBA program. Is anybody going there ?

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 243

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 2

Schools: Cranfield SOM
Re: Cranfield EMBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jun 2009, 08:38
I am an admitted student for the FT MBA program at Cranfield. Just out of curiosity - Why eMBA?

The average age of the Cranfield class is 33. You would fit into the class from an age perspective.

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 2

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Jun 2008
Posts: 15

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Location: Japan
Re: Cranfield EMBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Jun 2009, 00:43
scorpioguy wrote:
I am an admitted student for the FT MBA program at Cranfield. Just out of curiosity - Why eMBA?

The average age of the Cranfield class is 33. You would fit into the class from an age perspective.



Thanks for reply. The reason for an EMBA is I still have to run my company here in Japan, in order to pay tuition fees etc. I do believe I can fit with Full Time program, but now it is hard to get a loan. So the only way is to apply for the Modular EMBA

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

CEO
CEO
User avatar
Joined: 17 May 2007
Posts: 2947

Kudos [?]: 667 [0], given: 210

Re: Cranfield EMBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Jun 2009, 03:38
Hi ArtEast I moved your post here as Cranfield gets more attention in the international schools forum. Thanks for sharing your interest.

Kudos [?]: 667 [0], given: 210

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Jun 2008
Posts: 15

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Location: Japan
Re: Cranfield EMBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Jun 2009, 06:01
bsd_lover wrote:
Hi ArtEast I moved your post here as Cranfield gets more attention in the international schools forum. Thanks for sharing your interest.


Ok nice, thank you !

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 243

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 2

Schools: Cranfield SOM
Re: Cranfield EMBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2009, 06:09
Arteast

You could email the school and they will put you in touch with their eMBA alumni. That will be a good way to get more inputs on the program. Cranfield admissions / marketng are very responsive.

From their website : Sharing experiences with current students or alumni can help with the decision-making process.

To be put in touch with someone for an informal chat, please email a short CV to Lesley Smith @ MBAenquiries@cranfield.ac.uk.

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 2

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Jun 2008
Posts: 15

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Location: Japan
Re: Cranfield EMBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2009, 10:29
scorpioguy wrote:
Arteast

You could email the school and they will put you in touch with their eMBA alumni. That will be a good way to get more inputs on the program. Cranfield admissions / marketng are very responsive.

From their website : Sharing experiences with current students or alumni can help with the decision-making process.

To be put in touch with someone for an informal chat, please email a short CV to Lesley Smith @ MBAenquiries@cranfield.ac.uk.



Hello, thank you very much.
I did this already, and they gave me contact information about Alumni and they were helpful
Igor

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 243

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 2

Schools: Cranfield SOM
Re: Cranfield EMBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2009, 12:00
No Problem

Sorry - I couldn't help you more. Like I said earlier - I looked at only the FT program (starting in Sep 09) and don't have insight into the eMBA program.

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 2

Re: Cranfield EMBA   [#permalink] 18 Jun 2009, 12:00
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Cranfield EMBA

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, aeropower, bb10



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.