GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Oct 2018, 19:24

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Worst Customer Service of e-GMAT

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.4
CAT Tests
Worst Customer Service of e-GMAT  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 02 Oct 2018, 18:12
This post is about egmat not about their content but their customer service. Its been 2 days that I'm trying to purchase their verbal online course, so before making the purchase I needed to clear some confusion. I sent them 2 emails and they reply back 1 e-mail after 24 hours, I don't know when will be the other e-mail will arrive at my mail address! I guess it stuck somewhere in between Pacific Ocean! After receiving their e-mail I sent them another e-mail with my queries and I guess I will get that reply after 24 hours or so. Since they are really slow in response I asked them to arrange a phone call conversation, it can be whatsapp, so that I can ask them directly to clear my confusion and purchase the course right away, but they are unable to arrange! They can only reply to e-mails after 24 hours! Is this acceptable service from such a big prep company like @e-GMAT? I need to start my preparation right away as I will give GMAT on November but just to clear things things out I am waiting for 2 days!! Whereas there are prep companies like https://gmat.targettestprep.com/ target Test Prep ,who will give you reply within 5 minutes. I really don't understand why there is no one to chat and why they cannot a make phone call when a customer is insisting?
It is totally unacceptable if I face some problem or I have any query I have to wait for 24 hours or so just to get their reply!!!!! egmat this is unacceptable customer service you are providing please pay attention to your students. But last year when I purchased their course they were really keen to help me out and even they called me as well. This year their behavior has changed a lot not in a right way but in a wrong way! I need to start my preparation as early as I can. Last year I could not use their product, because of my busyness but now I want to get GMAT out of my way as soon as I can. I hope egmat will look into this and make changes to their customer service.
Remember just making your content good doesn't make you a good prep company, a good prep company is those who value their students. egmat is clearly lacking behind in this field.

Tashin

Originally posted by Tashin Azad on 21 Sep 2018, 06:29.
Last edited by Tashin Azad on 02 Oct 2018, 18:12, edited 2 times in total.
e-GMAT Discount CodesOptimus Prep Discount CodesEconomist GMAT Tutor Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests
Re: Worst Customer Service of e-GMAT  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2018, 05:20
They are doing you a favour by not replying..
Go with other prep companies if you value your time. Their support services after sale is even worst.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2018, 16:28
Did you purchased any @e-GMAT course?

Tashin

Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2018, 20:58
Tashin Azad wrote:
Did you purchased any @e-GMAT course?
Sadly, I did.. as you have written , content wise it's a fine course, but customer services are very poor. They generally mention that they will revert to your query through mail in 2 working days and they generally do, but they just revert ,dont resolve.
Since last month I am not able to access their content on Mobile, but every time I will write mail to them they always reply that problem has been identified & remedies will be employed in next one week.
That was about me, but I will strongly suggest you to go with other prep companies, they are equally good , may be a bit expensive, but cheapest is not always best.

Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2018, 04:28
But I already purchased! Its really shocking that they are not even bothered to reply to my post and feel sorry for what happened!!

Tashin

Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 05:56
Just hope for best..

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Worst Customer Service of e-GMAT &nbs [#permalink] 01 Oct 2018, 05:56

Worst Customer Service of e-GMAT

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: egmat

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap