Last visit was: 14 May 2024, 15:24 It is currently 14 May 2024, 15:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 1311 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22218 [0]
Given Kudos: 285
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 487 [0]
Given Kudos: 839
WE:Other (Other)
Send PM
D-1 Pearson Cancellation - any way to request compensation? [#permalink]
Yzreel,
This is really unfortunate; I agree with what everyone else has said above.
If you are not receiving any response from them on email, then you can try contacting them on their social media handles.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Re: D-1 Pearson Cancellation - any way to request compensation? [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi all GmatTutorKnight ScottTargetTestPrep kntombat, thank you so very much for the replies!
I kept insisting and contacting Pearson and the testing site, and I am fortunate enough to be able to get the rescheduled exam before my flight (finished exactly an hour before my flight lol)! Thank you for the inputs, and I really am lucky to even be able to sit for this exam.

Nonetheless, I unfortunately score 10 points below my target and got a 690 (Q46 V38). The Q is slightly disappointing as my Q had been consistently on 49 in my mock tests, but given the environment of my testing and the toll it took on my headspace, I suppose I can't complain. It's still good enough to get my foot in the doors (especially since I come from a demography with traditionally low GMAT score), and hopefully it would be good enough for now. I will probably retake it in a couple months, for the R1 application (should I not make it to this R2), and fingers crossed.
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22218 [0]
Given Kudos: 285
Send PM
Re: D-1 Pearson Cancellation - any way to request compensation? [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Yzreel wrote:
Hi all GmatTutorKnight ScottTargetTestPrep kntombat, thank you so very much for the replies!
I kept insisting and contacting Pearson and the testing site, and I am fortunate enough to be able to get the rescheduled exam before my flight (finished exactly an hour before my flight lol)! Thank you for the inputs, and I really am lucky to even be able to sit for this exam.

Nonetheless, I unfortunately score 10 points below my target and got a 690 (Q46 V38). The Q is slightly disappointing as my Q had been consistently on 49 in my mock tests, but given the environment of my testing and the toll it took on my headspace, I suppose I can't complain. It's still good enough to get my foot in the doors (especially since I come from a demography with traditionally low GMAT score), and hopefully it would be good enough for now. I will probably retake it in a couple months, for the R1 application (should I not make it to this R2), and fingers crossed.

Thank you for the update. I'm here if you need me.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 1311 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Yzreel wrote:

Gratz on the rescheduling. All the best going forward.
GMAT Club Bot