GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Dec 2018, 01:38

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
2526272829301
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
303112345
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021

     December 19, 2018

     December 19, 2018

     09:00 AM PST

     10:00 AM PST

    Chat with UCLA Adcoms in GMATClub Chat Room. With less than a month to R2 deadline, I hope the chat session will prove to be very helpful. Wednesday, Dec 19 @ 9AM PST
  • Yale R1 Admit is Here to Answer YOUR Questions!

     December 19, 2018

     December 19, 2018

     10:00 AM PST

     11:00 AM PST

    One of our forum members, ak99 recently got accepted at Yale SOM in Round 1. He accepted our invitation to interact with the new applicants, share his insights about the application process, and answer the queries of applicants.

Deadlines for MBA colleges for the class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Dec 2016
Posts: 1
Deadlines for MBA colleges for the class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Feb 2018, 23:24
i am targeting the one year executive MBA(2019-2020) and planning to give GMAT by march 2018.Since i have heard that round 1 admissions are more beneficial compared to the others,could someone please share the admission deadlines for the colleges whose session begins in 2019 and ends in 2020.This is for the class of 2020.Please reply soon since i will be going though the admission requirements and process for the colleges to be mentioned.
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 832
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Deadlines for MBA colleges for the class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Feb 2018, 23:43
avik987456 wrote:
i am targeting the one year executive MBA(2019-2020) and planning to give GMAT by march 2018.Since i have heard that round 1 admissions are more beneficial compared to the others,could someone please share the admission deadlines for the colleges whose session begins in 2019 and ends in 2020.This is for the class of 2020.Please reply soon since i will be going though the admission requirements and process for the colleges to be mentioned.



The current season of R2 / R3 is pending ( i.e for Class 2019) for most schools around the world and it wouldn't be until May the exact dates would be revealed. Considering that you have yet to take your gmat kindly focus on the getting a score that is more than 20 points the average gmat score of your target school


Narenn once this years R2/R3 is done( i.e.for class 2019) I'll be glad to help you with the deadlines for Class 2020.


Regards,
HK
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 5897
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Deadlines for MBA colleges for the class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Feb 2018, 22:18
Hatakekakashi wrote:
Narenn once this years R2/R3 is done( i.e.for class 2019) I'll be glad to help you with the deadlines for Class 2020.


Regards,
HK


Yes, schools generally start releasing new deadlines once R3 is over and I compile them here as they release. And any assistance in compiling these deadlines is appreciated.
_________________

Chances of Getting Admitted After an Interview [Data Crunch]


Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 832
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Deadlines for MBA colleges for the class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2018, 02:12
Narenn wrote:
Hatakekakashi wrote:
Narenn once this years R2/R3 is done( i.e.for class 2019) I'll be glad to help you with the deadlines for Class 2020.


Regards,
HK


Yes, schools generally start releasing new deadlines once R3 is over and I compile them here as they release. And any assistance in compiling these deadlines is appreciated.



Looking forward to help you.

Regards,

HK
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Deadlines for MBA colleges for the class of 2020 &nbs [#permalink] 20 Feb 2018, 02:12
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Deadlines for MBA colleges for the class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.