GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Oct 2019, 20:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Deferred MBA programs

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 620 Q44 V30
Deferred MBA programs  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jan 2019, 11:31
Hey there guys!
I'm from India, currently pursuing a three year undergraduate degree in business, from a tier 3 college.
I'm soon to be in my final year, so I've decided to start prepping for GMAT, hoping to score 720.
But the problem is, I've bad academic performance (75% in my school, 69% in 12th standard, 75% aggregate in my undergraduate).
Currently I'm also managing my mom's business, I'm handling her salon's marketing department to be precise, where I've done pricing, market research and recruiting as well.
Internships: I've done my Online Marketing and sales internship from a small company. I've even been awarded the best intern during my internship (3 months).
I'm planning to take up another internship soon after I'm done with my GMAT.
I've done a certification in sales.
Before that I worked in a hardware shop part time, for 7 months.
In India, due to a lot of competition and corruption, I wasn't able to join any state teams but I've been to open tournaments on state and national level, in soccer.
I'm the head to entrepreneurial club in my college, and I also headed a team of organisers in my college's annual fest.
Participated in various competitions and won a lot of them. In a few, I was happy with a participating certificate as those were also provided only to top 10 students in around 400 participants. (Like NASA SPACE APPS, where 500 people participated, and United Nation's essay writing competition, where 1000+ people participated and only 100 were given certificates)
I wanted to know which colleges I've chances in. (I'm not quite sure about any top colleges, so incase you see a spark that I can be admitted into top colleges, please point out the things I should do next.)
I'm looking mostly for deferral MBA programs but I'm quite interested in Yale's silver scholar.

Posted from my mobile device
INSEAD School Moderator
D
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Farrell D Hehn: MBA
Re: Deferred MBA programs  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jan 2019, 11:44
Burhanuddin wrote:
Hey there guys!
I'm from India, currently pursuing a three year undergraduate degree in business, from a tier 3 college.
I'm soon to be in my final year, so I've decided to start prepping for GMAT, hoping to score 720.
But the problem is, I've bad academic performance (75% in my school, 69% in 12th standard, 75% aggregate in my undergraduate).
Currently I'm also managing my mom's business, I'm handling her salon's marketing department to be precise, where I've done pricing, market research and recruiting as well.
Internships: I've done my Online Marketing and sales internship from a small company. I've even been awarded the best intern during my internship (3 months).
I'm planning to take up another internship soon after I'm done with my GMAT.
I've done a certification in sales.
Before that I worked in a hardware shop part time, for 7 months.
In India, due to a lot of competition and corruption, I wasn't able to join any state teams but I've been to open tournaments on state and national level, in soccer.
I'm the head to entrepreneurial club in my college, and I also headed a team of organisers in my college's annual fest.
Participated in various competitions and won a lot of them. In a few, I was happy with a participating certificate as those were also provided only to top 10 students in around 400 participants. (Like NASA SPACE APPS, where 500 people participated, and United Nation's essay writing competition, where 1000+ people participated and only 100 were given certificates)
I wanted to know which colleges I've chances in. (I'm not quite sure about any top colleges, so incase you see a spark that I can be admitted into top colleges, please point out the things I should do next.)
I'm looking mostly for deferral MBA programs but I'm quite interested in Yale's silver scholar.

Posted from my mobile device
Check out the future scholar program at Darden

http://mbaprepcoach.com
Director
G
Re: Deferred MBA programs  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2019, 21:50
Burhanuddin, when it comes to deferred programs, there are not a LOT of options out there.

You are building a reasonably balanced profile there. So it might be worth giving a shot to a good number of programs. Read here on options.

Email: mcb at mbacrystalball dot com
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Deferred MBA programs   [#permalink] 27 Jan 2019, 21:50

Deferred MBA programs

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: DigitsnLetters