Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 17:24 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 17:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 138 [0]
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
maaverick; can you check the url - its giving me an error - Error 404: Cannot Open Page or Document
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
oewells40, thanks for posting this! You are not alone. Math is my weak point too, and I have been dreading that aspect of the GMAT.

I just registered here at the GMAT Club today and have only begun to read through some of the threads. Good stuff! I'm in the beginning stages of studying for the GMAT, and I hope to have all of my admissions materials in for Fall admission. I believe most of the deadlines are March-June for Fall entry. Does that sound about right? Do I have enough time to study and take the GMAT in that time?
**hugs**
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 138 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
kayser`soze wrote:
maaverick; can you check the url - its giving me an error - Error 404: Cannot Open Page or Document

Apologies for the dead link. Could you please try

https://www.wtamu.edu/academic/anns/mps/ ... h_help.htm
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks Maverick [#permalink]
Your advice are really good and the link is very useful. I'm sure it will help us for the basis.

Many thanks

jas
:flower
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
thanks maaverick for the great link it worked.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thank you [#permalink]
Thanks for the resources Maverick, I haven't checked back here in a while but I appreciate your taking the time. I will begin to tackle GMAT math again this monday with hopes of taking the test again in June. I know I possess the intellect to score above 600 and that the 550 I received is not an accurate assessment of my abilities. You guys are all awesome. This website gives many of us a lot of confidence.
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1538 [0]
Send PM
Re: Thank you [#permalink]
oewells40 wrote:
Thanks for the resources Maverick, I haven't checked back here in a while but I appreciate your taking the time. I will begin to tackle GMAT math again this monday with hopes of taking the test again in June. I know I possess the intellect to score above 600 and that the 550 I received is not an accurate assessment of my abilities. You guys are all awesome. This website gives many of us a lot of confidence.

Hi oewells40, the GMAT is certainly not a test of intellect :) . I scored above 700 but certainly do not feel more intelligent than when I first took it and scored a low 600. I would say that it is more a test of perseverance and dedication. Good luck again
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Thank you [#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37310 posts