GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 04 Aug 2020, 15:42

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Doubts on the pursuit of an MBA from US

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Doubts on the pursuit of an MBA from US  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Dec 2018, 23:54
Hello Everyone,

After much research I'm a little confused on whether to pursue MBA from US. Before I dwelve into the questions I have, I will like to build a premise around the questions.

1) MBA is not a stem degree so OPT is just for 1 year. This gives the applicants just 1 shot at the H1 B visa.
2) The probability of getting the H1 B visa approved, assuming no changes, is close to 30% as of now.
3) The trillion dollar debt of US makes me think of a market crash in the near future? I know this is a long shot and I should not try to predict the market but any market crash or economic change is most likely to affect the MBA jobs. Therefore I'm a little wary about it.

First of all, thank you for considering my request. Please share your views on the questions below. Also, I'll request you to answer these questions considering only
the top 20 mba schools of US.

The questions I have are mostly on the post MBA part :-

1) What do international MBA students go through, post MBA, when their visas are rejected ?
2) Do companies help the MBA students by placing them in the someother visa friendly country within the same company ?
3) Is it still worth it to do an MBA from US ?
4) What is the current scenario among the MBA students in US? If anyone can shed a light on this one. It will be really helpful.

My detailed profile :-https://gmatclub.com/forum/profile-evaluation-gmat-260379.html#p2020997
GMAT Club Bot
Doubts on the pursuit of an MBA from US   [#permalink] 04 Dec 2018, 23:54

Doubts on the pursuit of an MBA from US

new topic post reply Update application status