It is currently 20 Oct 2017, 23:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

E-gmat Website Access Problem

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

E-gmat Website Access Problem [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2016, 09:42
Hi there, I am facing issues at the E-gmat site. It is taking way too long for videos to upload, also the site in general is slow. I have been observing this since yesterday. Any one else is facing the same problem?
E-gmat pls help.. :)

Intern
Intern

Re: E-gmat Website Access Problem [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2016, 12:05
Any tips for the above ? I am losing out on some very valuable time? I tried switching to chrome from safari but the problem persists. The video takes too much time to load and freezes when the next button is clicked. i have download speed of 21 mbps and upload speed of 6 mbps. I am currently facing this problem in CR section !! I have tried clearing my cache, but this hasn't helped. Sorry for constant bother.

Regards

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
P

Kudos [?]: 28521 [0], given: 5114

GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2016, 15:32
himanc wrote:
Any tips for the above ? I am losing out on some very valuable time? I tried switching to chrome from safari but the problem persists. The video takes too much time to load and freezes when the next button is clicked. i have download speed of 21 mbps and upload speed of 6 mbps. I am currently facing this problem in CR section !! I have tried clearing my cache, but this hasn't helped. Sorry for constant bother.

Regards

I have not heard of this issue but I have forwarded your message to the e-GMAT Team. I assume you have reached out to them directly?
Do you see that issue with any other sites? Youtube or GMAT Club for example?

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2016, 20:50
Hi BB,

I need some help on the issue, as I have booked my GMAT test date already and am losing out on time. I dont see this issue with any other site except e-gmat. I am hesitant to clear the browsing data, since i would lose out on some important data. I have blocked all the extensions except adblock and tried as well. I face the same problem with Chrome.

Regards
Himanc

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative
S

Kudos [?]: 9050 [0], given: 335

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 06:16
Dear Himanc,

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

The issue seems like there is a disruption between your location and the server location. The reason we are telling this is we have had close to 6000 users log into the site in the past 24 hours and the website is working fine at our end.

Please write to us at support@e-gmat.com and we shall help you out with the issue.

Regards,

e-GMAT Support

| '4 out of Top 5' Instructors on gmatclub | 70 point improvement guarantee | www.e-gmat.com

Kudos [?]: 9050 [0], given: 335

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2016, 22:33
Thanks a lot e-gmat. Your assistance via mail has helped me get over the technical glitch.

Regards
Himanshu

Posted from my mobile device

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 25 Jul 2017, 09:07
I need some help on the issue, as I have booked my GMAT test date already and am losing out on time. I dont see this issue with any other site except e-gmat. I am hesitant to clear the browsing data, since i would lose out on some important data. I have blocked all the extensions except adblock and tried as well. I face the same problem with Chrome.

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
P

GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 25 Jul 2017, 20:32
BasmaMorcos wrote:

Try a different browser or better try a computer to see where the issue is. That will help you figure out if the issue is on your side or e-GMAT's

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Re: E-gmat Website Access Problem   [#permalink] 25 Jul 2017, 20:32

E-gmat Website Access Problem

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap