Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 01:45 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 01:45

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 619802 [1]
Given Kudos: 81626
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 615 [1]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [1]
Given Kudos: 133
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 615 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
Send PM
Re: ESSEC Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Hi 12921 , hope this helps.

Not having certificates is not a deal-breaker, but having them would surely prove your story more authentic. Go ahead and talk about your social initiatives if you took any. Need not worry about your college ECs as nothing can be done about it.
Put your best foot forward and if you come across as a strong candidate in all the other aspects (academics, goals, and professional projects/internships) a slight lack of ECs should not hold you back.

A 710+ on GMAT would seem convincing.

Best wishes

12921 wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

1. My 4th semester is going to end after two weeks and then we will have summer holidays. So i will not be able to join in any college activities. Is there any other way to improve extracurriculars?

2. I have been in social work some times but i don't have any proof to show. Certificates are required for social work?

3. During application in case i don't have any extracurriculars then gmat score around 710+ is safe for me?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [1]
Given Kudos: 133
Send PM
Re: ESSEC Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Kudos
Thank you so much

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
Send PM
12th grade- 84%
Engineer (Electronics and communications) passed out in June 2020 (CGPA 7.61)
Gmat- Gonna try n give in September 2022
Internship- Have 1-month experience with a local company.
Work ex- Working since January 2021 so 1 Year and 8 months of experience and currently working.
Certification Courses- 2 certification courses from Coursera, were awarded a spotlight for doing well in my job
Extracurriculars- I do not have certifications of participation/winning but I have been active in college fests. Participated in Music competitions and have an NGO certificate of 6 months.

In my work, I have quite a few times trained the new joiners when asked by my senior/boss.

I'm planning to apply in Round 1 for MIM 2023 intake. My future goals are clear and I know which field interests me.

Please let me know if my profile fits ESSEC.

Thank you!
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 619802 [0]
Given Kudos: 81626
Send PM
Re: Evaluate my profile please for MIM Program [#permalink]
Expert Reply
ESSEC Profile Evaluation
Introducing New Better Profile Evaluations on GMAT Club!

Considering your application to a B-School? The first step in this significant journey is to evaluate your profile to gauge where you stand among the vast pool of applicants. We're excited to introduce a NEW and IMPROVED consolidated list of tools and platforms available on GMAT Club to assist you in this endeavor.