GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 26 Jan 2020, 21:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Please help Evaluate my ESR (Q49 V34) - Targeting MBA in Europe

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Manager
Manager
S
GPA: 3
Please help Evaluate my ESR (Q49 V34) - Targeting MBA in Europe  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2020, 15:31
Hello All

I gave my GMAT in August 2019 and got a 680 (Q49 V34). I had started studying in 2017 but was never able to study for more than a month due to work commitments. Thus the exam kept getting pushed.

For the august 2019 attempt, I studied for 2-3 months whilst working. I have used gmatclub tests, e-gmat verbal course and OG. I had gone through the 6th edition Manhattan books once.

I would like to apply for a MBA course in Europe (part-time/full time to be decided). I have 5 years of work experience ( 3 years consulting & 2 years Project Manager at a fintech company )

Looking for feedback on my ESR and general recommendations for MBA courses
Attachments

ESR.pdf [507.79 KiB]
Downloaded 39 times

To download please login or register as a user

Manager
Manager
S
Re: Please help Evaluate my ESR (Q49 V34) - Targeting MBA in Europe  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jan 2020, 07:56
Sanjeetgujrall wrote:
Hello All

I gave my GMAT in August 2019 and got a 680 (Q49 V34). I had started studying in 2017 but was never able to study for more than a month due to work commitments. Thus the exam kept getting pushed.

For the august 2019 attempt, I studied for 2-3 months whilst working. I have used gmatclub tests, e-gmat verbal course and OG. I had gone through the 6th edition Manhattan books once.

I would like to apply for a MBA course in Europe (part-time/full time to be decided). I have 5 years of work experience ( 3 years consulting & 2 years Project Manager at a fintech company )

Looking for feedback on my ESR and general recommendations for MBA courses

I think you should post this under Ask The Expert section so that you will get a reply sooner and by the experts here.

Please hit +1 Kudos if you find this helpful
Target Test Prep Representative
V
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Re: Please help Evaluate my ESR (Q49 V34) - Targeting MBA in Europe  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jan 2020, 19:54
Hi Sanjeetgujrall,

I see that it has been about 5 months since you took the GMAT. Have you been studying since then? Do you plan to retake the GMAT?

Scott Woodbury-Stewart

Founder and CEO

Scott@TargetTestPrep.com
TTP - Target Test Prep Logo
181 Reviews

5-star rated online GMAT quant
self study course

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

If you find one of my posts helpful, please take a moment to click on the "Kudos" button.

Manager
Manager
S
GPA: 3

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2020, 05:50
ScottTargetTestPrep wrote:
Hi Sanjeetgujrall,

I see that it has been about 5 months since you took the GMAT. Have you been studying since then? Do you plan to retake the GMAT?

I have not been studying since but i took a mock last week to kick start and i got a Q48 V31

I would like to give my 2nd attempt in the next 2-3 months (max)
Target Test Prep Representative
V
Affiliations: Target Test Prep

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2020, 19:25
Sanjeetgujrall wrote:

I have not been studying since but i took a mock last week to kick start and i got a Q48 V31

I would like to give my 2nd attempt in the next 2-3 months (max)

Gotcha. So, given that you scored V31 on your latest practice test, do you want some advice on how to improve your verbal skills?

Scott Woodbury-Stewart

Founder and CEO

Scott@TargetTestPrep.com
TTP - Target Test Prep Logo
181 Reviews

5-star rated online GMAT quant
self study course

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

If you find one of my posts helpful, please take a moment to click on the "Kudos" button.

EMPOWERgmat Instructor
V
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2020, 20:37
Hi Sanjeetgujrall,

First off, a 680/Q49 is a fantastic Score, so it could be enough to get you into your first-choice School. As such, a retest might not be necessary. Depending on the Schools that you plan to apply to, you would likely find it beneficial to speak with an Admissions Expert about your overall profile. There's a Forum full of those Experts here:

https://gmatclub.com/forum/ask-admissio ... tants-124/

If you do choose to retest though, then before we discuss the data in your ESR, it would help if you could provide a bit more information on how you've been studying and your goals:

Studies:
1) How many hours did you typically study each week?
2) What study materials have you used so far?
3) On what dates did you take EACH of your CATs/mocks and how did you score on EACH (including the Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores for EACH)?

Goals:
4) What is your overall goal score?
5) What application deadlines are you currently facing?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich

The Course Used By GMAT Club Moderators To Earn 750+

souvik101990 Score: 760 Q50 V42 ★★★★★
ENGRTOMBA2018 Score: 750 Q49 V44 ★★★★★
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Please help Evaluate my ESR (Q49 V34) - Targeting MBA in Europe   [#permalink] 14 Jan 2020, 20:37

Please help Evaluate my ESR (Q49 V34) - Targeting MBA in Europe

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics