Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 21:35 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 21:35

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 32863 [0]
Given Kudos: 4453
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Evaluate my TOEFL essay please. [#permalink]
Please rate my essay..

Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
A teacher’s ability to relate well with students is more important than excellent knowledge of the subject being taught.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In education field teacher is the important factor to succeed or to gain a great variety of knowledge.There are various qualities
of a every individual teacher,like one can have a profound knowledge on the other hand,one can have expressive qualities or
teaching qualities with respect to students.I think a teacher who can understand and deliver the knowledge by relating to
students is the key aspect in the education field.
Firstly,If a teacher can express the knowledge very well and if consequently the students are capable to understand the tea-
cher's thoughts and opinions then knowlegde of teacher is not a barrier,Although the knowledge is very important in terms of
teaching but having the knowlegde and not able to express or teach to students by involving with them,then Its a less important
factor.For instance,Suppose a person has a profound knowledge about something and he starts to teach the students by the
orthodox method "BLACKBOARD and CHALK" then some students might understand it well but,some students might need some special
examples to understand the fact.On the other hand a teacher having an adequate amount of knowledge but he has great expressive
ideas and tactics to teach the students,He might use visual aids or he might do something which can be easily adapted by the
students.
Moreover,a teacher who is great with mixing up with students,can know the student on the personal level and by this he can
know the strengths or weaknesses of the students.However,other teacher might miss something about the students means if
his teaching is not effective for some of the students,he will never understand the problem of a particular student.On the-
other hand,teacher with social skills will easily spot these problems and eventually try to help them with their problems.
In Conclusion, I can say that a teacher who is great with involving or relating with students is more important than a teacher
who has got excellent knowledge.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
jadhavpankaj16 wrote:
Please rate my essay..

Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
A teacher’s ability to relate well with students is more important than excellent knowledge of the subject being taught.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In education field teacher is the important factor to succeed or to gain a great variety of knowledge.There are various qualities
of a every individual teacher,like one can have a profound knowledge on the other hand,one can have expressive qualities or
teaching qualities with respect to students.I think a teacher who can understand and deliver the knowledge by relating to
students is the key aspect in the education field.
Firstly,If a teacher can express the knowledge very well and if consequently the students are capable to understand the tea-
cher's thoughts and opinions then knowlegde of teacher is not a barrier,Although the knowledge is very important in terms of
teaching but having the knowlegde and not able to express or teach to students by involving with them,then Its a less important
factor.For instance,Suppose a person has a profound knowledge about something and he starts to teach the students by the
orthodox method "BLACKBOARD and CHALK" then some students might understand it well but,some students might need some special
examples to understand the fact.On the other hand a teacher having an adequate amount of knowledge but he has great expressive
ideas and tactics to teach the students,He might use visual aids or he might do something which can be easily adapted by the
students.
Moreover,a teacher who is great with mixing up with students,can know the student on the personal level and by this he can
know the strengths or weaknesses of the students.However,other teacher might miss something about the students means if
his teaching is not effective for some of the students,he will never understand the problem of a particular student.On the-
other hand,teacher with social skills will easily spot these problems and eventually try to help them with their problems.
In Conclusion, I can say that a teacher who is great with involving or relating with students is more important than a teacher
who has got excellent knowledge.

I think it's not bad. My advice is to try to use smaller sentences. Sometimes it's hard to follow your ideas.
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Board of Directors
4380 posts