Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 04:13 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 04:13

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Re: Kellogg MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Two Evening & Weekend MBAs, Two Careers, One Family
Rashmi Babtiwale (E&W 2021) and Nikhil Jalgaonkar (E&W 2020) share the challenges, achievements and growth from pursuing their MBAs together, while juggling their careers and toddler at home.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Part One: The New Talent in Kellogg’s E&W Program
From the Chicago Public Education Fund, to NASA, to Google, talent abounds in the new class joining the Evening & Weekend Program. In the next few weeks, we'll introduce you to some of these exceptional students. Today, meet Chris Riggs, Bridget Callaghan, and Aaron Young (all E&W 2022).
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Part One: The New Talent in Kellogg’s E&W Program
From the Chicago Public Education Fund, to NASA, to Google, talent abounds in the new class joining the Evening & Weekend Program. In the next few weeks, we'll introduce you to some of these exceptional students. Today, meet Chris Riggs, Bridget Callaghan, and Aaron Young (all E&W 2022).
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Upcoming application deadlines: FT MBA – 9/16, E&W MBA – 9/30, EMBA – 10/7, MBAi – 10/21
No matter to which Kellogg program you're applying this fall, we have resources to help you organize your thoughts.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Upcoming application deadlines: FT MBA – 9/16, E&W MBA – 9/30, EMBA – 10/7, MBAi – 10/21
No matter to which Kellogg program you're applying this fall, we have resources to help you organize your thoughts.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: MBA Application Video Essays: Managing Yourself Through Disruption
Lance Bennett, Kellogg's director of diversity admissions, gives insight into how to approach the video essay portion of the Full-Time MBA application and dives deeper into the new question on the application — video essay question #3.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: MBA Application Video Essays: Managing Yourself Through Disruption
Lance Bennett, Kellogg's director of diversity admissions, gives insight into how to approach the video essay portion of the Full-Time MBA application and dives deeper into the new question on the application — video essay question #3.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: A 1Y Shares Kellogg’s Collaborative & Inclusive Approach to Hybrid Learning
"I think we’ve all proven we’re resilient, adaptable, up for the challenge and ready to show the rest of our classmates how it’s done." Alyssa Posklensky (1Y 2021) reflects on the hybrid experience of her Summer Quarter at Kellogg.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: A 1Y Shares Kellogg’s Collaborative & Inclusive Approach to Hybrid Learning
"I think we’ve all proven we’re resilient, adaptable, up for the challenge and ready to show the rest of our classmates how it’s done." Alyssa Posklensky (1Y 2021) reflects on the hybrid experience of her Summer Quarter at Kellogg.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Part Two: The New Talent in Kellogg’s E&W Program
From Boston Consulting Group, to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, to Google, talent abounds in the new class joining the Evening & Weekend Program. In this blog series, we're excited to introduce you to some of these exceptional students! Today, meet Gabrielle Bunney, Malik Elarbi, and Frank Gossage (all E&W 2022).
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Part Two: The New Talent in Kellogg’s E&W Program
From Boston Consulting Group, to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, to Google, talent abounds in the new class joining the Evening & Weekend Program. In this blog series, we're excited to introduce you to some of these exceptional students! Today, meet Gabrielle Bunney, Malik Elarbi, and Frank Gossage (all E&W 2022).
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Part Three: The New Talent in Kellogg’s E&W Program
From the Chicago Public Education Fund, to Clean Energy Trust, to Walgreens, talent abounds in the new class joining the Evening & Weekend Program. In this blog series, we're excited to introduce you to some of these exceptional students! Today, meet Tony Zhu, Colby Pendley, and Monica Martens (all E&W 2022).
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Part Three: The New Talent in Kellogg’s E&W Program
From the Chicago Public Education Fund, to Clean Energy Trust, to Walgreens, talent abounds in the new class joining the Evening & Weekend Program. In this blog series, we're excited to introduce you to some of these exceptional students! Today, meet Tony Zhu, Colby Pendley, and Monica Martens (all E&W 2022).
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: From Education to Kellogg to Consulting (and Beyond)
"Career switching isn’t easy, but with all the formal and informal recruiting support that Kellogg has to offer, Kellogg students truly have everything they need to be successful," says Micah Joselow (2Y 2020).
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: From Education to Kellogg to Consulting (and Beyond)
"Career switching isn’t easy, but with all the formal and informal recruiting support that Kellogg has to offer, Kellogg students truly have everything they need to be successful," says Micah Joselow (2Y 2020).
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Blanx: A Kellogg Startup Amplifying Social Good
"Sneakers are icons of signaling. They are a cultural starting point for sharing our identity. From the brand to the style to how they are worn, every detail of a sneaker tells a story about us." Ariel Bacal (EMBA 2020) and Alfredo Cottin (EMBA 2016) share the co-founding of Blanx.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Blanx: A Kellogg Startup Amplifying Social Good
"Sneakers are icons of signaling. They are a cultural starting point for sharing our identity. From the brand to the style to how they are worn, every detail of a sneaker tells a story about us." Ariel Bacal (EMBA 2020) and Alfredo Cottin (EMBA 2016) share the co-founding of Blanx.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  15   16   17   18   19   20   21  ...  37   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts