Last visit was: 08 May 2024, 19:55 It is currently 08 May 2024, 19:55

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Re: Kellogg MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: An EMBA Drake Scholar Learns to Stop Saying “Never”
Sadie Howes (EMBA 2020), a Drake Scholar and member of cohort 119, reflects on how her scholarship, her cohort and the Kellogg admissions team led her to dream bigger.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: An EMBA Drake Scholar Learns to Stop Saying “Never”
Sadie Howes (EMBA 2020), a Drake Scholar and member of cohort 119, reflects on how her scholarship, her cohort and the Kellogg admissions team led her to dream bigger.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: The Moral Leader: Exploring a New Course at Kellogg
Ali Kazmi (2Y 2019) and Grace Babula (MMM 2019) share how Brooke Vuckovic's new course, The Moral Leader: Exploring Complexity Through Literature, expanded their thinking on how to succeed.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: The Moral Leader: Exploring a New Course at Kellogg
Ali Kazmi (2Y 2019) and Grace Babula (MMM 2019) share how Brooke Vuckovic's new course, The Moral Leader: Exploring Complexity Through Literature, expanded their thinking on how to succeed.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: MBA Students Reflect on the Kellogg on Sustainability Conference
Three Kellogg leaders share how lessons learned during the Kellogg on Sustainability: The Business of Climate Change conference will affect their careers.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: MBA Students Reflect on the Kellogg on Sustainability Conference
Three Kellogg leaders share how lessons learned during the Kellogg on Sustainability: The Business of Climate Change conference will affect their careers.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Tips for MBA Students and Their Partners from a Kellogg Spouse
Samantha Dorsey (JV 2020), a "joint venture" to an E&W student, provides advice for both sides of the partnership to maintain support during an MBA program.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Tips for MBA Students and Their Partners from a Kellogg Spouse
Samantha Dorsey (JV 2020), a "joint venture" to an E&W student, provides advice for both sides of the partnership to maintain support during an MBA program.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: MacEachern Symposium Brings Unique Perspective to Healthcare at Kellogg
Scott Belsky and Lauren Hunter (both 2Y 2019) reflect on the many reasons why Kellogg and the Chicago area have become destinations for studying healthcare and its business, focusing primarily on the 2019 MacEachern Symposium.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: MacEachern Symposium Brings Unique Perspective to Healthcare at Kellogg
Scott Belsky and Lauren Hunter (both 2Y 2019) reflect on the many reasons why Kellogg and the Chicago area have become destinations for studying healthcare and its business, focusing primarily on the 2019 MacEachern Symposium.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Get Ready for the 2020 Kellogg Full-Time MBA Application
Kate Smith ’98, assistant dean of admissions and financial aid, provides everything you need to know to prepare for the 2020 Kellogg Full-Time MBA application.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Get Ready for the 2020 Kellogg Full-Time MBA Application
Kate Smith ’98, assistant dean of admissions and financial aid, provides everything you need to know to prepare for the 2020 Kellogg Full-Time MBA application.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: The Kellogg Evening & Weekend Program: FAQ
Emily Haydon, associate director for admissions for the Evening & Weekend Program, answers some common questions about the program's format, student experience and career support.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: The Kellogg Evening & Weekend Program: FAQ
Emily Haydon, associate director for admissions for the Evening & Weekend Program, answers some common questions about the program's format, student experience and career support.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Scoots: A Footwear Startup Born at the Global Hub
Wendy Kadon (2Y 2020) shares the story of her colleague's quest to found a sustainable footwear company, Scoots.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Scoots: A Footwear Startup Born at the Global Hub
Wendy Kadon (2Y 2020) shares the story of her colleague's quest to found a sustainable footwear company, Scoots.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Both America and the UK have very tough restrictions on international students who want to stay and work in the country. In the U.S. the H1-B has become a real issue and business schools have been actively lobbying to increase the number of H1-B available every year. And until now those lobbying efforts haven’t been successful. To secure a H1-B today is purely the result of a lottery. Yeah, you read me right. In other words, you make a huge bet on hoping to secure a H1-B visa.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  37   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6922 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts