Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 07:24 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 07:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
Experts' Global Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 231 [0]
Given Kudos: 90
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Experts Global Mock tests [#permalink]
I completely agree with you, Md231.

These mocks are just awesome, the best by a distance. With due respect, Kiran's post appears casual, we need to be a bit more responsible while writing reviews.

I have completed 9 tests of Experts' Global and while they maintain the GMAT taste and feel, each test is significantly different and tests a variety of concepts over a range of different types of questions.

Analytics are the best part, after spending so much time in taking the mock, the graphs and charts just drill down your performance. You get to learn what all concepts were tested and where you erred. Time management analysis in terms of fastest 10 and slowest attempts is another important graph I always look at.

The software keeps highlighting your weakest 5 topics in quantity as well as verbal as per the recent attempts and this analysis I believe is a great tool.

Great work, Experts' Global, keep it up.

Thanks for the explanation, Maxximus...your team is awesome!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hey,How long these tests are valid ?? Thanks.
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hello,

The access lasts for six months.

You can find response to all such questions under the FAQs section on the following webpage- https://expertsglobal.com/gmat-practice-tests

All the best!
Experts' Global

manideep12 wrote:
Hey,How long these tests are valid ?? Thanks.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
Send PM
Not sure why no one mentioned this but I realized after writing 8 mock that the RCs are lengthy. Normally in GMAT, out of 4 RCs 2 or 3 are small having only 2 paragraphs. I know this because I have written GMAT twice and can be seen in the official mocks as well. However in the experts global mocks, all the RCs are 3 - 4paras. Even though everything else is perfect, the mocks consume lot of time in the test and leaves lesser time for other questions. That is why I feel my score show lot of variation (730, 680, 760, 760, 720, 650) since whenever lengthy or tough RCs come I dont get enough time for other questions.
Send PM
Experts Global Mock tests [#permalink]
Expert Reply
utkbits wrote:
Not sure why no one mentioned this but I realized after writing 8 mock that the RCs are lengthy. Normally in GMAT, out of 4 RCs 2 or 3 are small having only 2 paragraphs. I know this because I have written GMAT twice and can be seen in the official mocks as well. However in the experts global mocks, all the RCs are 3 - 4paras. Even though everything else is perfect, the mocks consume lot of time in the test and leaves lesser time for other questions. That is why I feel my score show lot of variation (730, 680, 760, 760, 720, 650) since whenever lengthy or tough RCs come I dont get enough time for other questions.

Dear utkbits,

Thanks for your message.

With due respect to your message, I feel that you may be over-generalizing in two ways (and probably that's the reason why nobody else mentioned this)...

1. ALL Experts' Global RCs have 3-4 paras- that's not the case; it varies.

2. 2-3 RCs on GMAT are ALWAYS short- a lot depends on how you are performing on the test. Please remember that our tests are designed for replicating the experience one is expected to have enroute scoring 700+...hence, yes, the test/RCs may feel more difficult than what you encountered in your 2 attempts (assuming that you scored at least a bit below 700 in your attempts).

Nonetheless, we value your feedback and will keep this in mind in our next round of edit; broadly, the strong sentiment reflected by students is extremely positive about our RCs.

Advice: don't have strong expectations about how your GMAT would look like; it may surprise you a bit; please focus on performing on the test and then analyzing and learning from the mistakes- that's the correct approach.

Good to see that you have scored really well in a few of the mocks; focus on the controllables, learn from the questions you get wrong...and I am sure you will do very well.

Thanks again, for writing.

All the best!
Experts' Global team
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
Send PM
Maxximus wrote:
utkbits wrote:

Dear utkbits,

Thanks for your message.

With due respect to your message, I feel that you may be over-generalizing in two ways (and probably that's the reason why nobody else mentioned this)...

1. ALL Experts' Global RCs have 3-4 paras- that's not the case; it varies.

2. 2-3 RCs on GMAT are ALWAYS short- a lot depends on how you are performing on the test. Please remember that our tests are designed for replicating the experience one is expected to have enroute scoring 700+...hence, yes, the test/RCs may feel more difficult than what you encountered in your 2 attempts (assuming that you scored at least a bit below 700 in your attempts).

Nonetheless, we value your feedback and will keep this in mind in our next round of edit; broadly, the strong sentiment reflected by students is extremely positive about our RCs.

Advice: don't have strong expectations about how your GMAT would look like; it may surprise you a bit; please focus on performing on the test and then analyzing and learning from the mistakes- that's the correct approach.

Good to see that you have scored really well in a few of the mocks; focus on the controllables, learn from the questions you get wrong...and I am sure you will do very well.

Thanks again, for writing.

All the best!
Experts' Global team

Thanks for the reply. On your two points.

1) I am not exaggerating but I really felt this. I completed the 8th mock 1 hour back and I can literally see that 3 RCs had 3 paras and the 4th RC had 4 paras.

2) My gmat score are 720 and 710. I am preparing again to touch 740+. I feel gmat always give a mix of easy, medium and tough questions which is even present in your mocks and the exam always has at least 2 RCs with not more than 2 paras.

This was just my feedback but I am taking it positively as if I am able to read big RCs in mocks I should be able to save some time in the real exam. I am totally following on your advice and trying to learn the most out of the mocks. I still agree that this is the best mock series among all which I have tried.
Send PM
Expert Reply
Quote:
I am totally following on your advice and trying to learn the most out of the mocks.

Good to know, all the best!

Quote:
I still agree that this is the best mock series among all which I have tried.

Thanks for your kind words.

All the best!
Experts' Global team
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 156 [0]
Given Kudos: 150
Schools: IIMA WBS '22
GMAT 1: 640 Q46 V32
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
Send PM
utkbits wrote:

It is a true feedback and I agree with you.

I have taken 3 expert global tests and I experienced the same.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
I have been using the Experts Global mocks and find them helpful specially because of their performance analysis. I have my test in a couple of weeks and I needed a question bank with a timer to practice every day.

I was planning to go for Experts Global’s Verbal only question bank which has around 1500 questions. It would be great if someone could provide their review of their question bank specially at this stage.

Would be really great if someone could help with it.

Thanks!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 88
Send PM
Hello @experts global team

I am in need of access codes for experts global mocks.
Please provide the codes.

Send PM
Expert Reply
anshulvnd5 wrote:
Hello @experts global team

I am in need of access codes for experts global mocks.
Please provide the codes.

Dear Student,

Thanks for your interest in Experts' Global.

The offer ended long ago. You may want to opt for the weeklong free trial. As you try the course, you get a free full-length test, ~10 conceptual videos, and ~100 practice questions with some insightful analytics and diagnosis of your weak areas.

You can opt for the free trial on the following link: https://expertsglobal.com/gmat-preparation-online

All the best!
Experts' Global Team
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
GMAT 1: 670 Q46 V36
Send PM
Hi.

I recently purchased the EGs 15 practice tests. To be honest, i was always inclined towards MGMAT mocks , however a friend of mine who scored 750 recommended me EG. I am pleased with my decision , and the questions are extremely helpful. The only con is that the test isnt adaptive, however, still i feel the questions are superior and very much like those i encountered on my 1st GMAT attempt. I strongly recommend Expert Global..
Maxximus
Having said that, can someone from the team of EG advise me on the scoring. I understand you do not have an adaptive test, however, while im pleased with the scores, i got a Q46 with 15 correct answers. I think , that is definitely not the correct representation of the GMAT scoring algorithm (or is it). Can you justify the scaled score?

Regards
sambhav
Send PM
Expert Reply
Sam10smart wrote:
Hi.

I recently purchased the EGs 15 practice tests. To be honest, i was always inclined towards MGMAT mocks , however a friend of mine who scored 750 recommended me EG. I am pleased with my decision , and the questions are extremely helpful. The only con is that the test isnt adaptive, however, still i feel the questions are superior and very much like those i encountered on my 1st GMAT attempt. I strongly recommend Expert Global..
Maxximus
Having said that, can someone from the team of EG advise me on the scoring. I understand you do not have an adaptive test, however, while im pleased with the scores, i got a Q46 with 15 correct answers. I think , that is definitely not the correct representation of the GMAT scoring algorithm (or is it). Can you justify the scaled score?

Regards
sambhav

Hello Sambhav,

Thanks for your kind words about the mocks.

Please understand that Q46 represents ~77th percentile and is not a very high score (unlike V46, which is the 99th percentile!). In other words, difference between a Q46 and a Q50-51 is likely to be 50/+ points on the GMAT and unless you are extraordinary with your Verbal ability, you will find it extremely difficult to get a good overall score with a Q46. Technically, owing to a combination of factors, it is practically possible to get 15/31 questions correct and score a Q46 on the real GMAT.

Advice, as a senior- do not worry too much about the scoring algorithm etc; use our or any mocks for practicing, analyzing mistakes, and overcoming your weaknesses. Good scores will follow.

All the best!
Experts'Global team
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 429
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
Send PM
Hi @experts global,

Is there any coupon code/ discount for gmat clubbers on 15 mock tests?

Regards,
Prashant
Own Kudos [?]: 4683 [0]
Given Kudos: 38
GMAT Date: 11-01-2019
Send PM
Expert Reply
prashantppp wrote:
Hi @experts global,

Is there any coupon code/ discount for gmat clubbers on 15 mock tests?

Regards,
Prashant

Dear prashantppp,

Thanks for your interest in Experts' Global.

The offer ended long ago. You may want to opt for the weeklong free trial. As you try the course, you get a free full-length test, ~10 conceptual videos, and ~100 practice questions with some insightful analytics and diagnosis of your weak areas.

You can opt for the free trial on the following link: https://expertsglobal.com/gmat-preparation-online

All the best!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 88
Send PM
Maxximus wrote:
Kiran44 wrote:
The free mock test isn't great.They mostly test you on idioms which is of no use as GMAC is moving away from idioms

Hello,

Thanks for your message.

While we respect your opinion, we strongly advice you to review your test properly.

Review --> Review Complete Verbal Section --> you will see the topic against each question. You will see the concepts tested on each question.

That our mocks test a broad range of concepts, in a proportion seen on GMAT is one of the strongest feedbacks we get.

Once again, we appreciate your post and wish you all the best for your prep!

Cordially,
Experts' Global

I have taken 15 mock tests account of which is expired ,however i again to access those for 2-4 months ,kindly provide some codes for same .
Own Kudos [?]: 4683 [0]
Given Kudos: 38
GMAT Date: 11-01-2019
Send PM
Expert Reply
anshulvnd5 wrote:
Maxximus wrote:
Kiran44 wrote:
The free mock test isn't great.They mostly test you on idioms which is of no use as GMAC is moving away from idioms

Hello,

Thanks for your message.

While we respect your opinion, we strongly advice you to review your test properly.

Review --> Review Complete Verbal Section --> you will see the topic against each question. You will see the concepts tested on each question.

That our mocks test a broad range of concepts, in a proportion seen on GMAT is one of the strongest feedbacks we get.

Once again, we appreciate your post and wish you all the best for your prep!

Cordially,
Experts' Global

I have taken 15 mock tests account of which is expired ,however i again to access those for 2-4 months ,kindly provide some codes for same .

Hello anshulvnd5,

Thanks for your message.

We have shared the details with you over a PM, please refer the same.

All the best
Experts' Global
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4