Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 04:05 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 04:05

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 192 [7]
Given Kudos: 115
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V36
GMAT 3: 750 Q50 V42
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 192 [2]
Given Kudos: 115
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V36
GMAT 3: 750 Q50 V42
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1442 [1]
Given Kudos: 994
GMAT Date: 02-18-2019
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Consulting)
Send PM
Moderator - Masters Forum
Own Kudos [?]: 2150 [0]
Given Kudos: 276
GMAT 1: 460 Q42 V13
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022 [#permalink]
Thank you for starting this topic :please :please :please
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10016 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Karr32, Thanks for starting the thread for 2020. You now have a special school moderator rank. :)

Good luck to you and all the others who are applying this year. Introduce yourself to fellow applicants; Share your profiles, post MBA ambitions, objectives for doing MBA, and choosing Rotman. It will make you do some introspection into your profile and career so far, which will ultimately help in forming a compelling story to tell adcom.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [4]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
Essay: Our admitted students stand out by doing interesting things with their personal and professional lives — something we describe as the ‘spike factor’; what are the things that you have done in your life that demonstrate Passion/ Grit/ Resilience/ Innovation/ Drive/ Ambition and more? This can cross all or any aspects of life outside of work – hobbies, volunteerism, awards, entrepreneurial ventures, sports and the arts. We believe that exposure to a rich diversity of viewpoints makes for a superior learning experience, and pride ourselves on building a diverse class of exceptional individuals who will go on to make the School proud as professionals and alumni.
Please upload 1-3 of your 'spikiest' pictures and use the essay to tell us why you have chosen these particular images to illustrate your ‘spike factor’ (use up to 1000 words).
* Note: Your photos must be uploaded as a single PDF.

Reflection Question: List 3-5 attributes or characteristics that best describe you. (5 words)

Required video interview (2 questions) with a new timed written response component (10 minutes in length).

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Bookmarks
Hi guys hope everyone’s applications are going great!

Just wanted to know how many people here are applying in the Early Round and if anyone has managed to get in touch with somebody from the Rotman adcom?

MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8833 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
IshanH wrote:
Hi guys hope everyone’s applications are going great!

Just wanted to know how many people here are applying in the Early Round and if anyone has managed to get in touch with somebody from the Rotman adcom?

IshanH

Hi. You can hop over to the decision tracker page to get some stats on how many are applying etc. As of now, I see around 38 applicants are applying in R1 or earlier to Rotman.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/rotman-toron ... acker.html

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 9.35.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 9.35.48 PM.png [ 252.12 KiB | Viewed 31531 times ]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi, has anybody heard from the adcom regarding anything on the application for the early entry?

MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10016 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
deven1009 wrote:
Hi, has anybody heard from the adcom regarding anything on the application for the early entry?

Decision tracker shows 2 app submissions and 1 interview invite for the EA round as of today.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Guys,

I faced a problem while submitting my application. I didnt get any prompt to submit the reflection essay (The interface is showing my application status as complete) . Did anyone else also face the same issue? I have contacted the adcom but havent received any replies.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
Schools: Rotman '21
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Kudos
Is it only me or is Rotman very unresponsive to mails and even on interview invites. Are people getting interview invites, or is it just the 1 mentioned on the forum?
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
IshpalSingh wrote:
Is it only me or is Rotman very unresponsive to mails and even on interview invites. Are people getting interview invites, or is it just the 1 mentioned on the forum?

IshpalSingh

There is only one interview invite as of now. You can also head over to the Rotman's decision tracker get the latest decision updates in the following link

https://gmatclub.com/forum/rotman-toron ... acker.html
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
abhijeet1993 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I faced a problem while submitting my application. I didnt get any prompt to submit the reflection essay (The interface is showing my application status as complete) . Did anyone else also face the same issue? I have contacted the adcom but havent received any replies.

abhijeet1993

Did you receive any response from them? If the issue still persists, try contacting them on a business day. I don't see any others reporting this problem, so maybe it's intermittent but do reach out to them.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
Schools: Rotman '21
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.3
Send PM