GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Oct 2018, 18:55

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Experts Global Mock tests

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
S
Re: Experts Global Mock tests  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2017, 13:02
rhtmhjn wrote:
Hi Maxximus, I just logged in to thank you and your team for the great opportunity you guys are providing us students. I gave my GMAT yesterday and was able to score 730 with a month of serious preparation, although I used to go through gmatclub forums every now and then before that. I owe it most to expert global tests and ofcourse gmatclub. Giving these tests helped me gauge my performance and I actually found these tests closer to the real gmat than few others I took. My last 3 scores were 700,740,710. That's my feedback, as I promised. Cheers!

Hi rhtmhjn,

Thanks for your your review.

We are happy for your success and are glad to hear that our software played a role in the same.

Good luck with the applications process!

Regards,
Experts' Global Team

GMAT Preparation Online- World's Most Complete GMAT Prep Program | Gain 7-days demo access (includes a full length test)

Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2017, 13:07
jigneshmaniyar wrote:
Hi EG team,

I gave 1st mock of Expert Global AL and scored 630(Q44/V33). The score resemble my recent GMAT prep mock. I must appreciate efforts put in by you guys. Analytics is awesome. My major problem area is RC, especially timing issue. Would please provide some insights on this?

- Maniyar

Dear Jignesh,

Thanks for your review.

Regret the delay in response. We are glad that you found the software useful.

630 suggests that you still have a significant ground to cover on your GMAT Prep. Improving RCs is often the key as it saves time not only on RCs but also on other other questions as being good with RCs is a reflection of one's ability to read and comprehend fast.

The suggested approach is to have a proper strategy for solving RCs and then practicing it over 4 RCs per day for a few weeks. In the initial 2-3 weeks, focus only on gaining accuracy and thereafter, over the next ~3 weeks, start timing yourself and try to gain a balance between speed and accuracy.

Analyze the mistakes carefully, they are good friends :)

Hope that helps.

All the best!
Maxximus

GMAT Preparation Online- World's Most Complete GMAT Prep Program | Gain 7-days demo access (includes a full length test)

Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 490 Q41 V18
GMAT 2: 610 Q45 V28
GPA: 2.75
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 13 Sep 2017, 03:18
I took Test 2 today and scored 620(Q48, V27). I must say the performance analysis is a great a tool, which helped to see how weak I am in RC with only 35% accuracy. :( I scheduled to sit for the test on 17th December and intend to push my score as close as possible to 700.

Heading towards perfection>>

Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 13 Sep 2017, 03:28
ranaazad wrote:
I took Test 2 today and scored 620(Q48, V27). I must say the performance analysis is a great a tool, which helped to see how weak I am in RC with only 35% accuracy. :( I scheduled to sit for the test on 17th December and intend to push my score as close as possible to 700.

Dear Ranazad,

Happy to see your post. Great to know that the software is helping the neighbors in Bangladesh :)

Considering that you have full three months, you can definitely push the score to your desired levels. Make good use of the resources and keep analyzing the mistakes carefully.

Good luck with your preparation!

Cordially,
Experts' Global Team

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Sep 2017, 12:56
Hi. I wanted an access to the experts mock tests.
I earlier had access..
But my username is not working anymore.
Could you please help me out.
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 15 Sep 2017, 13:06
Hi Vishnu,

May be your access has expired.

For a limited period, we are giving complimentary access, through promo-codes, to GMATClub members. Please read the following post and take the necessary steps.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/15-gmat-prac ... l#p1884111

Thanks.

vishmufc97 wrote:
Hi. I wanted an access to the experts mock tests.
I earlier had access..
But my username is not working anymore.
Could you please help me out.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2017, 23:13
Hi.. plz send me code for the expert global mock..

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2017, 07:26
divyaacharya16 wrote:
Hi.. plz send me code for the expert global mock..

Posted from my mobile device

Dear Divya,

Sorry for a late response. You seem to be posting in the wrong thread; here, the members are generally discussing the Experts' Global's GMAT practice tests.

Fortunately, we are giving free promo codes for a limited period. In case you still need the mock tests, please follow the following thread: https://gmatclub.com/forum/15-gmat-prac ... 44245.html

Regards.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 08 Jan 2018, 00:18
Hi there,

I wanted to check whether the promo codes are still available?

Thanks !
Sanjay
Intern
Intern
B
Experts Global Mock tests  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2018, 12:16
Hi Maxximus,

I've been regularly taking your tests over the past few days. While I highly appreciate the Quant Section (despite a few questions which I feel are out of the scope of the exam but good for concept building), some of the questions in the verbal section are open to debate, especially CR. Allow me permission to post the questions on this board to get peoples' views?

If not, can I email you some of the queries that I have?

P.S - Great work on the interface though. Complete value for money and HIGHLY recommend to everyone. Much better than Kaplan and Princeton tests combined.
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2018, 12:49
aj42442 wrote:
Hi Maxximus,

I've been regularly taking your tests over the past few days. While I highly appreciate the Quant Section (despite a few questions which I feel are out of the scope of the exam but good for concept building), some of the questions in the verbal section are open to debate, especially CR. Allow me permission to post the questions on this board to get peoples' views?

If not, can I email you some of the queries that I have?

P.S - Great work on the interface though. Complete value for money and HIGHLY recommend to everyone. Much better than Kaplan and Princeton tests combined.

Hi,

Appreciate your post.

Our IP policies do not allow sharing the questions on the forums.

Every question in the software has been inspired by official GMAT questions. When you disagree with something on the tests, the correct approach is to ask "what am I missing?" and use the video/text explanations carefully. If you still disagree with something, use the "Rate this question" feature on the review screen with your detailed reasoning. We receive such feedbacks and almost always, it is a conceptual miss by the students. Hence, once again, I recommend deliberating deeper on the questions and using the explanations judiciously.

All the best!

Sent from my SM-N950F using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 12 Apr 2018, 22:26
Hi team Experts Global,

I have been taking the mocks and must say, the questions are very representative of actual GMAT and cover all topics really well, specially in Quants. I really liked the CR questions, they are very high quality. The interface of the mocks is also good. I found the difficulty level in quants a notch higher. If I were to rate, I would definitely rate these mocks higher than the mocks of majority of other well-known test prep companies. The video explanations and analytics are just what one needs after investing 3-4 hours in the mocks.

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2018, 02:11
Hi Team @Experts Global,

I have heard that your gmat mock tests are great.
Could i have an access to these mocks as my gmat exam is near?
You people are doing a wonderful job :)
Thanks in advance :)

Regards,
Rohit
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 30 Apr 2018, 04:13
urvashis09 wrote:
Hi team Experts Global,

I have been taking the mocks and must say, the questions are very representative of actual GMAT and cover all topics really well, specially in Quants. I really liked the CR questions, they are very high quality. The interface of the mocks is also good. I found the difficulty level in quants a notch higher. If I were to rate, I would definitely rate these mocks higher than the mocks of majority of other well-known test prep companies. The video explanations and analytics are just what one needs after investing 3-4 hours in the mocks.

Thank you!

Thanks a ton, urvashis09, for the appreciation and the kind words. Your review suggests that the software is solving the problems, extending the support that we built it for :-)

You may be finding the difficulty a bit higher on quant because all the tests have been designed to replicate 700+ GMAT tests (a deliberate effort from our side to ensure that every student practices on a difficulty that one needs to finally perform on, when duly prepared for GMAT; the adaptive scoring algorithm ensures that you get a score that is representative). May be your quant level is relatively low right now and GMATPrep, therefore, would give you an easier test. When you reach 49/+ on level, you may find that the difficulty on GMATPrep is similar to that on Experts' Global tests. Until then, analyze your performance carefully and learn from the mistakes :-)

Once again, thank you for your kind words.

All the best!
Experts' Global Team

Originally posted by Maxximus on 30 Apr 2018, 04:05.
Last edited by Maxximus on 30 Apr 2018, 04:13, edited 4 times in total.
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2018, 04:08
rohitsinghx420 wrote:
Hi Team @Experts Global,

I have heard that your gmat mock tests are great.
Could i have an access to these mocks as my gmat exam is near?
You people are doing a wonderful job :)
Thanks in advance :)

Regards,
Rohit

Dear rohitsinghx420,

Thank you for the appreciation and the kind words.

You have the option of getting one month complimentary access to our complete GMAT program (the 15 full length tests are a part of the same :-)).

Please leave a request on the following thread and you will receive the code within two working days.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/free-access- ... 61919.html

Once again, thank you for the appreciation :-)

All the very best!
Experts' Global Team

Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Mannheim"20
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2018, 09:24
Hi,
I really owe a big one to Experts' Global Mocks.
They've high content verbal mocks, the quality of questions of CR and RC is great.I have significantly increased my speed and accuracy in verbal RC through 8 mocks.
Its really a must have practice for GMAT.
I would really appreciate if these mocks were available in updated format(30mins shorter), because these mocks would play critical role in deciding the timing strategies.

Thanks.
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2018, 09:35
tejas01 wrote:
Hi,
I really owe a big one to Experts' Global Mocks.
They've high content verbal mocks, the quality of questions of CR and RC is great.I have significantly increased my speed and accuracy in verbal RC through 8 mocks.
Its really a must have practice for GMAT.
I would really appreciate if these mocks were available in updated format(30mins shorter), because these mocks would play critical role in deciding the timing strategies.

Thanks.
Hi tejas01,

Thank you for the appreciation :-)

We are deliberating deep to ensure that the tests continue to reflect one's level on GMAT. While the code level changes are complete, academic ones are taking a bit longer as almost 15 different parameters need to be considered while making the changes.

We should be able to take the updated version live by Friday.

Thanks again for your kind words.

All the best!
Experts' Global

Sent from my SM-N950F using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 03 May 2018, 18:24
Dear All,

Quick update: our tests have been updated for the recent, shorter GMAT format.

All the best!
Experts' Global

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2018, 09:13
Hi,
Please provide free access code to the experts global mock tests
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2018, 09:16
archi11 wrote:
Hi,
Please provide free access code to the experts global mock tests

Dear archi11,

That offer is over. You can opt for a free mock test by registering for the 7-days demo access here- https://www.expertsglobal.com/gmat-preparation-online/

All the best!
Experts' Global team

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Experts Global Mock tests &nbs [#permalink] 29 Sep 2018, 09:16

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 40 posts ] 

Experts Global Mock tests

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: souvonik2k

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap