It is currently 20 Oct 2017, 05:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Experts Global Mock tests

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Experts Global Mock tests [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2017, 05:48
Hi,

Has anyone used Expert's global mock tests? If yes, how reliable are they in assessing your preparation?

Thanks

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
P

Kudos [?]: 39 [1], given: 18

sandeep : sharma
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.9
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Experts Global Mock tests [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2017, 07:05
This post received
KUDOS
aarushigarg wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone used Expert's global mock tests? If yes, how reliable are they in assessing your preparation?

Thanks

Hi Arushi,

I have not used these tests . you can go through reviews of all test in the link below
https://gmatclub.com/forum/all-gmat-cat ... 77460.html

let me know if you need further suggestion.

Thanks
71 tough IR questions218-ds-questions-for-practice
awa-ppt-the-best-resource-for-gmat
new-critical-reasoning-super-megathread-updated

Kudos [?]: 39 [1], given: 18

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2017, 08:55
Hi, Thanks for your reply. The link attached by you does not mention anything about Expert global however, in some other link on gmat club Expert global mock tests were mentioned as Tier 1. This is causing a bit of confusion and reliability issues.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 0

Experts Global Mock tests [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2017, 16:23
This post was
BOOKMARKED
aarushigarg wrote:
Hi, Thanks for your reply. The link attached by you does not mention anything about Expert global however, in some other link on gmat club Expert global mock tests were mentioned as Tier 1. This is causing a bit of confusion and reliability issues.

Hi Aarushi,

Thanks for your query.

We rolled out the software in July'16. The link sent by Sandeep is from 2009 and that thread has been deactivated now. Hence, you are not seeing a mention of our tests. Where you saw a mention of our tests must be a more recent link. Hope this clarifies your confusion.

You can find some views about the software on the following link on GMAT Club: https://gmatclub.com/forum/15-gmat-prac ... 44245.html

While we will not comment much on the quality of our own product, we will just say that we have developed the software over a period of several years, while training thousands of GMAT aspirants and staying in touch with the GMAT ourselves, ensuring that the simulation is a close representation of the real GMAT.

We see that you enrolled just yesterday. You have our contact details; always feel free to reach us for any queries. We recommend spending a few minutes on the following page to gain understanding of the product and have several of your queries answered: https://www.expertsglobal.com/gmat-practice-tests

Hope this helps.

All the best!
Experts' Global Team

GMAT Guidance Program- The Most Exhaustive Self-Prep Program
GMAT Classroom Program in Noida
MBA Admissions Consulting- Admits in Each of the World's top 150 B-Schools | Students from 20+ Countries
GMAT Practice Tests

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 15

GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2017, 05:37
Hi
Just adding my two cents:
EG mock tests are a must have for your gmat preparation.
I have taken those tests and scored a 710 on my actual GMAT.
The tests are comprehensive and all concepts are tested which makes it Super easy to identify your weak areas. More importantly the analysis and review of the tests is awesome too. I vouch for the tests as they're a great tool to practice and test ur concepts!

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 15

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2017, 05:57
sonikavadhera wrote:
Hi
The tests are comprehensive and all concepts are tested which makes it Super easy to identify your weak areas. More importantly the analysis and review of the tests is awesome too. I vouch for the tests as they're a great tool to practice and test ur concepts!

Thanks for your response Sonika. This is really helpful :)

Manager
Manager
P

Kudos [?]: 39 [0], given: 18

sandeep : sharma
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.9
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2017, 08:43
aarushigarg wrote:

Hi arushi,
I just got the access of these tests last week. I am working on these and will update feedback on these.
good luck

Thanks

Thanks
71 tough IR questions218-ds-questions-for-practice
awa-ppt-the-best-resource-for-gmat
new-critical-reasoning-super-megathread-updated

Kudos [?]: 39 [0], given: 18

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 10

Schools: ISB '20
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2017, 10:05
Hi,

The mocks of Experts Global are good. Post the mock, there is good analytics present for one to analyse.
One can analyze one’s performance and learn the new concepts as every question has a good written explanation and a video explanation.
Apart from these, there are a couple of free mocks online also. Do try those as well!

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 10

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 7

Show Tags

New post 03 Aug 2017, 07:04
mbaaspirant80 wrote:
aarushigarg wrote:

Hi arushi,
I just got the access of these tests last week. I am working on these and will update feedback on these.
good luck

Thanks

Did you gave any mock of experts global?

please give your feedback..
please compare your score on this mock vs scores on gmat prep or other realiable mocks.

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 7

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2017, 01:11
sonikavadhera wrote:
Hi

Congrats on your GMAT score.

Were your mock scores(especially the last 5) close to real GMAT score?

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2017, 04:36
Hi,

Can anyone please confirm if the Expert's Global mock tests are listed in the order of increasing difficulty since we can opt the mock tests only after attempting the previous one.

1 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 14 [1], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2017, 12:59
This post received
KUDOS
aarushigarg wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone please confirm if the Expert's Global mock tests are listed in the order of increasing difficulty since we can opt the mock tests only after attempting the previous one.

Hi Aarushi,

Hope this finds you well. Thanks for your query.

All tests are at similar difficulty level, judging one's potential to perform on the real GMAT. Overall, the tests (and sections) behave at the difficulty level one is supposed to encounter on one's way to scoring 700+ on the GMAT. Every test has a fine combination of questions from the cross-section of the concepts tested in the real exam.

Hope this helps.

Good luck with your studies!

Cordially,
Experts' Global Team

MBA Admissions Consulting- Admits in Each of the World's top 150 B-Schools | Students from 20+ Countries
GMAT Practice Tests

Kudos [?]: 14 [1], given: 0

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2017, 21:39
ExpertsGlobal5 wrote:
aarushigarg wrote:
Hi,

Hi Aarushi,

Hope this finds you well. Thanks for your query.

All tests are at similar difficulty level, judging one's potential to perform on the real GMAT. Overall, the tests (and sections) behave at the difficulty level one is supposed to encounter on one's way to scoring 700+ on the GMAT. Every test has a fine combination of questions from the cross-section of the concepts tested in the real exam.

Hope this helps.

Good luck with your studies!

Cordially,
Experts' Global Team

Thanks for your quick response. This is really helpful :)

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 17

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 05 Aug 2017, 00:12
Hi All,

Here is my detailed review of the GMAT tests by Experts Global.

Quality of Questions
Excellent. There is a lot to be learnt from every test. They all smell of GMAT.

Explanations
Video explanations are great help. I used these for questions I could not solve as well as for questions I took very long to solve. I learnt faster, better ways of solving various types of questions.

Diversity of Concepts
This is a highlight of the tests. Every test has a vast variety of questions. Rarer topics such as Bold Faced CR or Subjunctive Mood or complex Set Theory questions or interesting Coordinate Geometry questions, which I did not find in my experience with other mock tests / material were present in the Experts Global tests in a fine proportion.

Similarity with GMAT
The people behind the tests seem to have done some good background work in this regard. The tests have a very similar feel as the GMAT Prep or GMAT itself. The look and feel of the interface, quality of questions, language of the questions, content, concepts etc all have a fine resemblance with GMAT.

Difficulty
Initially, I did find the tests difficult. However, as I progressed with my preparation, questions started making sense to me. For someone targeting a good score on GMAT and is therefore likely to see difficult questions on the exam, these tests are a great resource.

Scoring
My overall score, verbal score, quant score, as well as IR score in the last four mock tests were in almost absolute sync with the GMAT Prep (from mba.com) in my home conditions (even the number mistakes committed by me were similar). On the D day, I think I panicked and ended up scoring lower than my scores in GMAT Prep as well as the Experts Global tests.

I am giving my GMAT again in a few weeks and I am trusting Experts tests again. I did try a different, famous test series but it did not feel like GMAT to me. Since the earlier Experts tests were taken by me long ago, I plan to repeat the first 5-6 tests and repeat the GMAT Prep and Exam Pack tests.

Overall, I would rate these tests very high. I am also working with Experts Global on my applications and the experience has been quite smooth so far.

Regards
Sowmya

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 17

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 49

GMAT 1: 600 Q48 V24
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 14 Aug 2017, 12:52
Hi
Expert Global
I gave my first gmat on april and scored 600(Q48,v24) .
In sept 4 I have my second attempt can you suggest me on how to practice from your test in order to get 700+
Should i postpone my exam by a 20 days.
I gave a mock 1 and scored (610(Q47,V27))

I found the question similar to gmatrprep and was good try.

I have some few questions :
-->Is Your Exam Adaptive as GMATprep
---> How frequently should I give my exams in order to get my GMAT done by max mid of sept.
--> and some strategy to improve RC since your RC was very challenging

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 49

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 16 Aug 2017, 13:00
Anmolgupta824 wrote:
Hi
Expert Global
I gave my first gmat on april and scored 600(Q48,v24) .
In sept 4 I have my second attempt can you suggest me on how to practice from your test in order to get 700+
Should i postpone my exam by a 20 days.
I gave a mock 1 and scored (610(Q47,V27))

I found the question similar to gmatrprep and was good try.

I have some few questions :
-->Is Your Exam Adaptive as GMATprep
---> How frequently should I give my exams in order to get my GMAT done by max mid of sept.
--> and some strategy to improve RC since your RC was very challenging

Hi Anmol,

Hope this finds you well.

Improving by ~100 points in a short span may be an ardent task. You can reschedule your GMAT until 7 days before the test. Hence, study well and take that closer to the test. However, take your GMAT only when your scores in the mocks are in sync with your expectations. In our experience, we see a very clear sync between the scores in our tests and scores in GMAT Prep. However, do take one of the official tests when you are closer to the GMAT and take a call accordingly.

Regarding improving on your score, please use the analytics on our software to understand the pain areas and work on them. For RCs, have a strategy for solving them and practice RCs (4/day really helps) every day, while analyzing the mistakes carefully. Taking one mock test per week is generally a good strategy; you can increase the frequency to two per week when you are closer to the test.

All the best!

GMAT Practice Tests

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 8

GMAT Date: 06-13-2017
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 16 Aug 2017, 14:12
Hi EG team,

I gave 1st mock of Expert Global AL and scored 630(Q44/V33). The score resemble my recent GMAT prep mock. I must appreciate efforts put in by you guys. Analytics is awesome. My major problem area is RC, especially timing issue. Would please provide some insights on this?

- Maniyar

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 8

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 5 [1], given: 463

GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38

Show Tags

New post 17 Aug 2017, 04:27
This post received
KUDOS
Hi Maxximus, I just logged in to thank you and your team for the great opportunity you guys are providing us students. I gave my GMAT yesterday and was able to score 730 with a month of serious preparation, although I used to go through gmatclub forums every now and then before that. I owe it most to expert global tests and ofcourse gmatclub. Giving these tests helped me gauge my performance and I actually found these tests closer to the real gmat than few others I took. My last 3 scores were 700,740,710. That's my feedback, as I promised. Cheers!

Kudos [?]: 5 [1], given: 463

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 36

Concentration: Finance, Technology
Schools: LBS '18, IE April '17
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2017, 03:25
Hi

I have taken 4 of these tests till now and got the following scores: 660, 750, 640 and 670. What are my chances to score over 700 in actual GMAT.

Give kudos and appreciate if you think its worthwhile

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 36

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 47 [0], given: 24

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2017, 13:00
kreel11 wrote:
Hi

I have taken 4 of these tests till now and got the following scores: 660, 750, 640 and 670. What are my chances to score over 700 in actual GMAT.

Hi Kreel,

Consider this a response to your post as well as to your detailed PM sent earlier.

We see that your scores are fluctuating a lot in our tests as well as in the official practice tests by GMAC. Such steep fluctuations are not a very healthy sign and it is recommended that you take a few more weeks to help your preparation (as well as scores in the mock tests) consolidate. One must take the real GMAT only after gaining consistency in the performance in the mock tests.

Hope this helps.

All the best!

Regards,
Maxximus

GMAT Practice Tests

Kudos [?]: 47 [0], given: 24

Re: Experts Global Mock tests   [#permalink] 27 Aug 2017, 13:00

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 27 posts ] 

Experts Global Mock tests

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap