It is currently 19 Aug 2017, 21:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Extra Verbal Practice

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Feb 2017
Posts: 16

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 16

Location: Germany
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.3
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Extra Verbal Practice [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2017, 07:29
Hello Friends,

I am about to finish my Manhattan guides and want to do extra practice of difficult Verbal Questions. Can anyone kindly tell me the best link on this forum? There are multiple posts but going from link to link and subject to subject within CR,RC and SC seems difficult (also that its difficult to cover as many aspects of test). I have dedicated 3 days and want to give more push to verbal prep.

PS: I do have Kaplan Premier (untouched) but the reviews of its verbal Qs aren't that great.

Thanks in advance! :)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 16

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount CodesOptimus Prep Discount Codes
BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
P
Status: Aiming 800 Q51 V51
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2249

Kudos [?]: 627 [0], given: 62

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.65
WE: Brand Management (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Extra Verbal Practice [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2017, 07:32
Semusal wrote:
Hello Friends,

I am about to finish my Manhattan guides and want to do extra practice of difficult Verbal Questions. Can anyone kindly tell me the best link on this forum? There are multiple posts but going from link to link and subject to subject within CR,RC and SC seems difficult (also that its difficult to cover as many aspects of test). I have dedicated 3 days and want to give more push to verbal prep.

PS: I do have Kaplan Premier (untouched) but the reviews of its verbal Qs aren't that great.

Thanks in advance! :)


Hey,

You can refer to the following links. This will help you solve questions based on topic/difficulty level.

http://gmatclub.com/forum/sentence-corr ... 29750.html

https://gmatclub.com/forum/reading-comp ... 29341.html

https://gmatclub.com/forum/critical-rea ... 28861.html
_________________

Good Luck

Kudos [?]: 627 [0], given: 62

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Feb 2017
Posts: 16

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 16

Location: Germany
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.3
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Re: Extra Verbal Practice [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2017, 07:36
abhimahna wrote:
Hey,

You can refer to the following links. This will help you solve questions based on topic/difficulty level.

http://gmatclub.com/forum/sentence-corr ... 29750.html

https://gmatclub.com/forum/reading-comp ... 29341.html

https://gmatclub.com/forum/critical-rea ... 28861.html


Thanks dude!

Thats a lot of Questions :shock: any link where they are presented as a mix so that one touches all possible questions? :idea:

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 16

BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
P
Status: Aiming 800 Q51 V51
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2249

Kudos [?]: 627 [0], given: 62

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.65
WE: Brand Management (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Extra Verbal Practice [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2017, 07:58
Semusal wrote:
abhimahna wrote:
Hey,

You can refer to the following links. This will help you solve questions based on topic/difficulty level.

http://gmatclub.com/forum/sentence-corr ... 29750.html

https://gmatclub.com/forum/reading-comp ... 29341.html

https://gmatclub.com/forum/critical-rea ... 28861.html


Thanks dude!

Thats a lot of Questions :shock: any link where they are presented as a mix so that one touches all possible questions? :idea:


Here are the links:

SC : https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php?s ... %5B%5D=172

CR: https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php?s ... %5B%5D=168

RC: https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php?s ... %5B%5D=162
_________________

Good Luck

Kudos [?]: 627 [0], given: 62

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 20 Sep 2016
Posts: 122

Kudos [?]: 6 [1] , given: 205

GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.99
Re: Extra Verbal Practice [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2017, 03:43
1
This post received
KUDOS
I recommend this link for SC practice:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-sentenc ... 59966.html

Kudos [?]: 6 [1] , given: 205

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Feb 2017
Posts: 16

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 16

Location: Germany
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.3
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Re: Extra Verbal Practice [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2017, 03:51
Perfect thanks man!

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 16

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Feb 2017
Posts: 16

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 16

Location: Germany
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.3
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Re: Extra Verbal Practice [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2017, 04:03
I would really appreciate if you can tell similar links for CR and RC.

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 16

Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 20 Sep 2016
Posts: 122

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 205

GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.99
Re: Extra Verbal Practice [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2017, 07:49
I am not aware of anything similar. For other topics, I find questions to practice by manually searching the forum by tags (there is a ' QUESTION BANKS' button next to 'New topic' buttion at the header of each forum section). For example, you can search only for 700+ CR Assumption questions from the OG.

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 205

Re: Extra Verbal Practice   [#permalink] 11 Apr 2017, 07:49
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Experts publish their posts in the topic Extra Time On Practice Qs? Anyone Else Dealt With This? wannabeCPA 1 10 Jul 2012, 11:30
GMAT verbal practice devinawilliam83 1 10 Oct 2011, 00:27
Experts publish their posts in the topic GMAT verbal practice test roncampb 1 07 Jul 2011, 08:16
Verbal Practice Tests dolly12 4 18 Aug 2010, 09:09
1 Experts publish their posts in the topic Verbal Practice - OG or bust? TheSituation 3 05 Mar 2010, 08:56
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Extra Verbal Practice

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.