Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 13:04 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 13:04

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 251 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
[#permalink]
Finding Perdition wrote:
Fig wrote:
To me, there are 3 things to check:
> the refresh rate of your screen : more for the CRT type
> the surrounding light : u have to compensate the light of your screen by another source of light next to it. That light must be enough porwerfull to create a constant light where u are looking (arround the screen)
> enough breaks : u should go away from your screen 1 time an hour at least during the day (2>3 min)

:)

Yeah, true... i asked one of my friends... it seems if after 30 mins you look towards a considerable distance you are working those eye muscles which are used to looking at 1-2 feets... this is very helpful!!!!! This we need to do throughout the day..and also try to look into the dark. I am feeling much relaxed now!

Fig, while i was typing this in... i got a mail from our health doctor on the campus... i am attaching the health tips for the computer user.... :) :)

PS Should have asked this 10 days back, would'nt had to bear so much :)

FP

Knowing my level in english, I must ask u more details about the bold part.... Are u considering HEC as a potentiel B school to apply to? ;)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 242 [0]
 Q48  V34
Send PM
[#permalink]
I would suggest you to wake up early in the mornings and then take CATs rather than taking them in nights after a hectic days work . Just my 2 cents.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Trahul

that sounds like an interesting idea!! I think you are hitting something there..but i can only try this on sat and sun morning as use my workstation in office for the tests (no laptop :( ) ..dont want to do this on regular working days!! thanx

FP

Originally posted by Finding Perdition on 31 Jul 2007, 23:44.
Last edited by Finding Perdition on 01 Aug 2007, 00:02, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Fig wrote:
Finding Perdition wrote:
Fig wrote:
To me, there are 3 things to check:
> the refresh rate of your screen : more for the CRT type
> the surrounding light : u have to compensate the light of your screen by another source of light next to it. That light must be enough porwerfull to create a constant light where u are looking (arround the screen)
> enough breaks : u should go away from your screen 1 time an hour at least during the day (2>3 min)

Yeah, true... i asked one of my friends... it seems if after 30 mins you look towards a considerable distance you are working those eye muscles which are used to looking at 1-2 feets... this is very helpful!!!!! This we need to do throughout the day..and also try to look into the dark. I am feeling much relaxed now!

Fig, while i was typing this in... i got a mail from our health doctor on the campus... i am attaching the health tips for the computer user.... :) :)

PS Should have asked this 10 days back, would'nt had to bear so much :)

FP

Knowing my level in english, I must ask u more details about the bold part.... Are u considering HEC as a potentiel B school to apply to? ;)

No no, Fig....just our doctor on the organization's campus :) :) ...BTW HEC is not a bad idea.... can you elaborate why you thought that way....anyhow i dont know anything about healthcare :?

PS i couldnt attach..can you do it for me?

FP
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 242 [0]
 Q48  V34
Send PM
[#permalink]
Finding Perdition wrote:
Trahul

that sounds like an interesting idea!! I think you are hitting something there..but i can only try this on sat and sun morning as use my workstation in office for the tests (no laptop :( ) ..dont want to do this on regular working days!! thanx

FP

I think its ok, you can take tests only during the weekends 8-)
VP
VP
Send PM
[#permalink]
Why HEC? I think the most simple is to have a look on my thread here : https://www.gmatclub.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=41091

About the trouble in attaching a document, I can not help. This feature has been removed temporarly from the GMATClub forum. I do not have more information regarding it.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Fig wrote:
Why HEC? I think the most simple is to have a look on my thread here : https://www.gmatclub.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=41091

About the trouble in attaching a document, I can not help. This feature has been removed temporarly from the GMATClub forum. I do not have more information regarding it.

I would need to research on this more!! thanks BTW!!!

Anywayz.....how can i attach the doc i was mentioning ????

FP
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]