Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 12:01 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 12:01

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72870 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72870 [1]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: [Help] Feeling scammed by mba.com [#permalink]
Kudos
bb wrote:
I’m sorry. I forgot to add. I would recommend reaching out to their Twitter account or one of their active social media accounts. Usually for silly reasons you get better support reaching out on social media 🤷‍♂️

Posted from my mobile device

That's an awesome idea! I'll try reaching out through those channels too and see if it helps move things faster :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Affiliations: None
Own Kudos [?]: 380 [0]
Given Kudos: 83
WE:Brand Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Hey!

Just a quick question! Did you activate your purchase through the activation code you receive when you purchase the mocks? In the order confirmation email that you receive, you would have received an Activation Code and you need to go to the selected products on mba.com and activate using that code and the products would show on your profile.

I also faced the same issue and was scared but saw the code and used it and then it showed.

And regarding the GMAT ID: It usually shows on the black side panel on mba.com, or you can go to My Profile section and check
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
av1901 wrote:
Hey!

Just a quick question! Did you activate your purchase through the activation code you receive when you purchase the mocks? In the order confirmation email that you receive, you would have received an Activation Code and you need to go to the selected products on mba.com and activate using that code and the products would show on your profile.

I also faced the same issue and was scared but saw the code and used it and then it showed.

And regarding the GMAT ID: It usually shows on the black side panel on mba.com, or you can go to My Profile section and check

Unfortunately, going through the confirmation emails and the receipts was my first move. I even looked through the spam folders to make sure I didn't miss out on it. Since I reside in APAC, the confirmation email was through Pearson VUE. I understand that this might be different for candidates in North America. There were no activation codes alongside the receipt. I tried calling the Pearson hotline as well and they mentioned that there was nothing they could do; I needed to reach out to the GMAT prep hotline to have them solve the issue.

Also with the GMAT ID thing, the side panel is what I was referring to haha it's still indicating "GMAT ID: - ".

I could honestly say that this has been the worst customer support experience I've had so far, and for it to concern an admissions test that I have a lot riding on... this has been a nightmare.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
ShanSonthra wrote:
av1901 wrote:
Hey!

Unfortunately, going through the confirmation emails and the receipts was my first move. I even looked through the spam folders to make sure I didn't miss out on it. Since I reside in APAC, the confirmation email was through Pearson VUE. I understand that this might be different for candidates in North America. There were no activation codes alongside the receipt. I tried calling the Pearson hotline as well and they mentioned that there was nothing they could do; I needed to reach out to the GMAT prep hotline to have them solve the issue.

Also with the GMAT ID thing, the side panel is what I was referring to haha it's still indicating "GMAT ID: - ".

I could honestly say that this has been the worst customer support experience I've had so far, and for it to concern an admissions test that I have a lot riding on... this has been a nightmare.

Hello, could you solve this issue? I'm facing the same problem and my exam is scheduled in 4 days, I'm freaking out and they aren't returning to my emails as it is the weekend.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72870 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Ugh. Sorry.

ShanSonthra - did you manage to get a hold of anyone? :dazed

nisaakdemir wrote:
ShanSonthra wrote:
av1901 wrote:
Hey!

Hello, could you solve this issue? I'm facing the same problem and my exam is scheduled in 4 days, I'm freaking out and they aren't returning to my emails as it is the weekend.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Hey guys, yes I eventually got my practice tests. But it was a gruelling back and forth. Had to stay up to fix it due to the time zone.

Calling, leaving a message, and following up with email is the way to go. If you want to expedite the process, try to @ their socials. (It helped for my case.)

That being said, at the end I only managed to do two of my four practice tests that I purchased owing to how close I was to the test date (didn't want to burn out before the test day).

I get how frustrating it is. Try studying using other materials in the meantime, which, I know from experience may not be ideal but is still infinitely better than nothing.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Founder
37301 posts