Last visit was: 14 May 2024, 01:49 It is currently 14 May 2024, 01:49

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 444 [0]
Given Kudos: 1287
Concentration: General Management, Economics
WE:Human Resources (Human Resources)
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11681 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73174 [1]
Given Kudos: 18949
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Re: Forum Quiz versus Gmat Club tests [#permalink]
bb wrote:
Hi. It really depends if you want to have adaptive test functionality or if you want to have a huge database of questions for quizzes.
So far there is not yet a perfect bullet that combines both but that's the trade off.

Also, GMAT Club tests has hand-picked unique questions whereas quiz you have to select sources and keep an eye out for imperfections.

-B

poojaarora1818 wrote:
Hello,

Can someone pls guide me that which one would be the best for practicing ques either the "Forum Quiz" or the "Gmat club tests".
As I am aware of the fact that the Gmat club tests are the most tough ones but not really sure about Forum Quiz.
If I need to purchase, which one would be the best? Please provide your recommendations.

Thanks in advance
Pooja

Got it. Thanks BB for your insights on both. Based upon your above response, I can use Quiz for practicing ques and would use Gmat club tests as mock tests at the end phase of my prep. Thank you so much.
Director
Director
Send PM
EMPOWERgmatRichC wrote:
Hi Pooja,

Your particular 'needs' (both in terms of the materials you should be using right now and the specific areas you should focus on) will depend a great deal on how you've been scoring on your CATs/mocks and your Score Goal. When we last discussed your studies back in November, you had not yet taken any CATs. Have you taken any since then - and if so, then how did you score (including your Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores)?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich

Contact Rich at: Rich.C@empowergmat.com

Thanks Rich for your response. Yes, I remember we had a conversation somewhere in november regarding the mock tests.
I had told you that I am using Target Test Prep and exactly following the study plan as laid down by them. Right now, I am just about to finish my course and will practice ques so that I can work on my weak areas . As the analytics of the course itself would provide the insights of our weakness. So, my point is I would definitely write my mocks but that too at the end of my practice phase. Sure! I would definitely share my results with you once I write it.
GMAT Club Bot