Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 13:51 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 13:51

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 208 [2]
Given Kudos: 132
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V28 (Online)
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.23
WE:General Management (Real Estate)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 208 [0]
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72886 [0]
Given Kudos: 18867
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 208 [1]
Send PM
Re: Free 404 practice questions for cancelled appointments [#permalink]
Kudos
Thanks for the help bb!

Regarding the free practice questions, I would suggest everyone to check the inbox, and if you already took the test, you have them or for whatever reason do not need them, sharing is caring (I already claimed mines, sorry).

On the email GMAC just repeats the message that they will have the alternative online by mid-April and promises that soon they will provide details about it, let's cross our fingers (at least in Spain I do no foresee an end of confinement before May).

Regards,
Pablo

bb wrote:
Thanks for posting the news. That's great!!!
(I have slightly updated your post to put more focus on the free 400 practice questions from the GMAC; though I realize most of my post is now about the Official guide :lol:)

As to the OG 2021, it's been announced a while ago and was expected in Mid-April but now Amazon has moved/shifted it to May 12th in the US (yesterday that date was May 15th, so it seems to be fluid). OG 2021 US Amazon site link.

However the price is still $47 right now with no discount (usually they will discount it down as soon as the book is actually out). Amazon will refund you money if you pre-ordered but what they do often is they prioritize new orders first and as a pre-order, my order often arrives quite a few days later than for people who have ordered it on the day of the release (and I am in Seattle of all the places).

Another secret about the OG is that you can usually get it sooner from the EfficientLearning site in e-Book format. Last year it was available April 25th (a week or two sooner than from Amazon: https://gmatclub.com/forum/official-gui ... 94189.html)

pabpinor wrote:
Hey all,

I wanted to share that I just got an email from GMAC with a voucher for the official questions for free because of the cancellation of my previous appointment, actually I had other issues with mba.com that caused this but I got it as if it had just been cancelled, so check your inbox just in case you got it, if you do not understand the process to redeem it let me know, it is simpler than they make it.

Also, I saw yesterday that Amazon already has pre-bookable the new 2021 OGs, delivering on May 5th at the Spanish site, so I assume they will be earlier in the US. In case anyone is thinking on buying it now I would recommend to wait for a month and get an updated one with extra questions.

Regards,
Pablo
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72886 [0]
Given Kudos: 18867
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Great! Thank you for the clarification! Are you planning to take the New GMAT at Home? Seems like you were ready to take it.

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
I guess I have no other option, but I wouldn't like to be one of the first ones.
I actually was going to take it earlier but then I started interviewing with Monitor and had to reschedule, as they did not get me I go back to my initial plan.

In Spain & Italy I do not think the test centres will open again before June, and if they do the safety requirements will mean their capacity will be reduced to 1/3.

Regards,
Pablo

bb wrote:
Great! Thank you for the clarification! Are you planning to take the New GMAT at Home? Seems like you were ready to take it.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 43
Send PM
Is there any way to get these questions? Curious to know if they gave just the MBA.com package of questions that can be bought independently.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Hey tanto64, they are exactly the same page that cab be bought for 29USD, just that you activate it with a voucher code.

Regards,
Pablo
tanto64 wrote:
Is there any way to get these questions? Curious to know if they gave just the MBA.com package of questions that can be bought independently.
GMAT Club Bot