GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 May 2019, 07:49

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Free Study material and guide

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
Free Study material and guide  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Apr 2019, 23:28
Hi,
I just started preparing for GMAT and need a little guidance from you guys.
1) I am looking for good study material recommendations. Also, if I can find free pdf online that would be appreciated. (Tried finding latest og and manhattan but no luck)
2) looking for a study plan so i could kick start my study effectively. I am currently working 5 days a week and I could take out 1-2 hours on working days and no cap on weekends.
Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Free Study material and guide  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2019, 11:49
Hello,
First of all I am not an expert but I've practiced a lot and almost tried every material that exists even for a short term. Now about free stuff for preparation you can find plenty in google but it is spread across the internet and the companies because everyone gives just a preview. However there are pdf files that contain preparation material, including rules, strategies and tips. One that I could recommend you for your early stages is a quant pdf from math revolution that is free to access. However, I would recommend you to invest a small amount on veritas (sometimes they have an offer for about 20$) because it helped me a lot and they have both a question bank as well as 7 practice tests, and there is no time limit in your access.

For your second question I'm sure that there a lot of answers but I will tell you what I did considering that we have a similar time schedule. I read at first the rules about both quant and verbal. You will find out that most of them you heard about, if you have an above average level of english and math. After that I started doing many CAT's (Computer Adaptive Tests) and that helped to understand the conditions of the exam (If you want free test you can search gmat club for a thread that has links for 20+ free tests, and if you buy veritas or a similiar option you will have some tests from there). Doing many tests in as similar conditions with the exam as I could gave me confidence with time management and reading explanations about my mistakes helped understand the gmat concept (which is a very specific one).

I hope you find some ideas for getting free resources and building a schedule and I wish you good luck. Don't mind pm me for any clarifications. ?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Free Study material and guide   [#permalink] 21 Apr 2019, 11:49

Free Study material and guide

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: adkikani

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap