Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 11:15 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 11:15

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Given Kudos: 82
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 165
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
Send PM
From 600 to 760 (Q51, V41), secure 700+ with 5m plan & 5 take-aways [#permalink]
Hello ,

I loved your debrief !
I have given the gmat once Last year, and scored 540.
I have been preparing for the last 3-4 months ,but got hold of egmat verbal and gmat club tests only recently. Finished Og and Verbal review once. (Noted my mistakes too)
Currently, even though I am practising from the egmat (after going through all lessons over the past 20 days), I seem to be thrown with new concepts on every quiz I take and fail to finish them in time. I know I need to start giving Maths tests more frequently as well from gmat club tests. Can you suggest some timing skills that I can follow (specially for CR and SC, RC is still OK (approx. 5-7 mins for 1 passage)) ?
Planning to give the test on 1 December ,2017.
Freaking out a bit :(
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: From 600 to 760 (Q51, V41), secure 700+ with 5m plan & 5 take-aways [#permalink]
egmat offers verbal preparation guide in two types. verbal online($199) & verbal live preparation($329).what is the difference between them. any loss if i go for verbal online??
e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 30801 [0]
Given Kudos: 637
GMAT Date: 08-19-2020
Send PM
Re: From 600 to 760 (Q51, V41), secure 700+ with 5m plan & 5 take-aways [#permalink]
Expert Reply
amisandhu – there are three primary differences between our Online and Live courses.

Live Sessions - Live sessions offer addition application practice in a real time environment. Also Using tools used in the classroom, the instructor can identify the areas you are faltering on and the reasons for the same. This enables the instructor to provide feedback specific to you so that you can improve faster and ace the GMAT.

Additional Support – Our instructors stay back and address any questions that you have regarding your preparation strategy or otherwise. This live one on one support is offered only to Live students.

Guarantee: While both our courses have proven to be effective, Verbal Live Prep comes with a +4 point score improvement guarantee. If you have a V32 in your prior attempt, we guarantee a V36. Even when your starting score is a V37, we guarantee that you can improve to a V41 (94 percentile!) on GMAT Verbal. Verbal Live Prep is the only course in the world that dares to guarantee a score up to 94 percentile.

Now Verbal Live Prep does require that you spend at least 18 hours of commitment every week. Also, you can always start with Verbal Online and upgrade to Verbal Live Prep. I hope this helps.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2 
Moderator:
Founder
37311 posts