Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 20:17 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 20:17

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 230 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 230 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Re: GMAT 740. Low Work-Ex. National level football player [#permalink]
Expert Reply
That's great you've had a fast-track promotion, it will definitely help! Although since it's still a very technical role, I encourage you to think some more about your career goals and how you'll make that transition. I already responded on one of the boards to your message about your shortlist of schools, but I'm pasting my response below for the benefit of others. Again, good luck!

Looks like your list is coming together nicely!

The last three are definitely the safest...Tepper, ISB, and Emory.

The others are slightly harder to distinguish between - generally yes, I think Duke, HKUST, and CEIBS are the highest ranking of the programs you list, though HKUST appears to have a bit higher acceptance rate (close to 50%) than Duke and CEIBS (which are closer to 30%). The distinction between Duke / Ross / Darden is also very narrow, I typically think of them in a very similar band of US programs. But at least recently I'd say Duke may be slightly more competitive. And yes, I'd put ESADE somewhere in the moderate range too.
Moderator:
1452 posts