GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Dec 2018, 08:20

R1 Admission Decisions:

Stanford Chat (Calls Started)  |  Wharton Chat  (Calls Expected Soon)  |  Fuqua Chat (Calls Expected Soon)

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • The winning strategy for 700+ on the GMAT

December 13, 2018

December 13, 2018

08:00 AM PST

09:00 AM PST

What people who reach the high 700's do differently? We're going to share insights, tips and strategies from data we collected on over 50,000 students who used examPAL.
  • GMATbuster's Weekly GMAT Quant Quiz, Tomorrow, Saturday at 9 AM PST

December 14, 2018

December 14, 2018

09:00 AM PST

10:00 AM PST

10 Questions will be posted on the forum and we will post a reply in this Topic with a link to each question. There are prizes for the winners.

GMAT 750 :- End of journey; Thank you all !!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Director
Director
B
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V43
Re: GMAT 750 :- End of journey; Thank you all !!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2018, 08:39
sandysilva wrote:
Hi Congrats on the achievement. You have mentioned about Empowergmat ,under the headline courses you strongly avoided. Can you please enlighten the community more as to why one should avoid it? This would really help people make up their mind while investing on a course.

Thanks

Nothing against them personally. I do not remember exactly now but I saw a few replies posted by their experts and didn't liked the way solutions were presented and concepts were explained. I think one of my friend bought an online tutoring package from them in India (His Indian Ip address was registered with the company) and later when he went back to US he was not able to access the username and login and this company accused him to be a cheat and claimed that he has shared the username and password with someone else. This left a bitter taste in my mouth when he narrated the incident to me and showed me the mail communication .

Any how Veritas, Manhattan, Kaplan, GMAT-OG's and GMAT Club were more than enough for me to practice.

Posting an answer without an explanation is "GOD COMPLEX". The world doesn't need any more gods. Please explain you answers properly.
FINAL GOODBYE :- 17th SEPTEMBER 2016. .. 16 March 2017 - I am back but for all purposes please consider me semi-retired.

EMPOWERgmat Instructor
V
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Re: GMAT 750 :- End of journey; Thank you all !!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2018, 13:15
Hi LogicGuru1,

While I don't have any problem with you expressing your opinions, I'd like to know a bit more in the way of specifics. Your friend claims to have bought a tutoring package from us - but we do NOT offer tutoring. As such, I'd like to confirm that your friend was an actual Client of ours. I don't expect you to post his name publicly, so if you could send me a PM with his name (or username when he was enrolled), then I can properly investigate what you claim that he claimed that he experienced.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich

760+: Learn What GMAT Assassins Do to Score at the Highest Levels
Contact Rich at: Rich.C@empowergmat.com

Rich Cohen

Co-Founder & GMAT Assassin

Special Offer: Save $75 + GMAT Club Tests Free
  Official GMAT Exam Packs + 70 Pt. Improvement Guarantee
www.empowergmat.com/

*****Select EMPOWERgmat Courses now include ALL 6 Official GMAC CATs!*****

Darden & Kenan Flagler Thread Master
S
Reviews Badge
GMAT 750 :- End of journey; Thank you all !!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2018, 19:49
LogicGuru1 wrote:
sandysilva wrote:
Hi Congrats on the achievement. You have mentioned about Empowergmat ,under the headline courses you strongly avoided. Can you please enlighten the community more as to why one should avoid it? This would really help people make up their mind while investing on a course.

Thanks

Nothing against them personally. I do not remember exactly now but I saw a few replies posted by their experts and didn't liked the way solutions were presented and concepts were explained. I think one of my friend bought an online tutoring package from them in India (His Indian Ip address was registered with the company) and later when he went back to US he was not able to access the username and login and this company accused him to be a cheat and claimed that he has shared the username and password with someone else. This left a bitter taste in my mouth when he narrated the incident to me and showed me the mail communication .

Any how Veritas, Manhattan, Kaplan, GMAT-OG's and GMAT Club were more than enough for me to practice.

Are you sure its Empower GMAT? I've personally been through their entire course, and nowhere do they say that they specialize in training non-natives, and they don't have a tutoring package either. Plus I've always found them and their support team to be exceptionally polite and helpful. Maybe you meant e-gmat? (They do apparently specialize in teaching non-natives, are based in India and have an online tutoring option IIRC). That said, I've never used their course, so maybe I'm completely wrong.

Congrats on your score!
GMAT Club Bot
GMAT 750 :- End of journey; Thank you all !! &nbs [#permalink] 09 Apr 2018, 19:49

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 23 posts ] 

GMAT 750 :- End of journey; Thank you all !!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: chetan2u, bb, EMPOWERgmatRichC

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap