Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 16:52 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 16:52

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 800 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4101 [0]
Given Kudos: 242
Concentration: Sustainability, Marketing
GMAT Focus 1:
545 Q79 V79 DI73
GPA: 4
WE:Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 1304 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Re: GMAT accepted ID for India Test Centre [#permalink]
https://www.mba.com/exams/gmat-exam/reg ... quirements

After selecting your location, you can see what is acceptable.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4658 [0]
Given Kudos: 633
GMAT Focus 1:
715 Q83 V90 DI83
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Send PM
Expert Reply
MdFarhan wrote:
Which ID proof is accepted as GMAT ID for India Test Centre ? Is Aadhar Card accepted

Hi MdFarhan,

As pintukr and Archit3110 have mentioned, a valid passport is required. No other ID, including Aadhar, is allowed for test center appointments. Make sure the information you entered on mba.com (name and date of birth) is exactly the same as on your passport.
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22073 [1]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi MdFarhan,

Make sure you have a passport.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
GMAT accepted ID for India Test Centre [#permalink]
Does my photo on passport be recently updated? I have the photo when I was 16-17yrs of age and now I am 23. All other details are fine
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72913 [1]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
GMAT accepted ID for India Test Centre [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
squirtel99 wrote:
Does my photo on passport needs to be updated recently? I have the photo when I was 16-17yrs of age and now I am 23. All other details are fine

If your passport is valid as it is, it should be valid for the test center admission. You do not need to update your photo just for the GMAT.
More requirements are here by country: https://www.mba.com/exams/gmat-exam/reg ... quirements

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 105 [0]
Given Kudos: 58
Send PM
bb wrote:
squirtel99 wrote:
Does my photo on passport needs to be updated recently? I have the photo when I was 16-17yrs of age and now I am 23. All other details are fine

If your passport is valid as it is, it should be valid for the test center admission. You do not need to update your photo just for the GMAT.
More requirements are here by country: https://www.mba.com/exams/gmat-exam/reg ... quirements

Posted from my mobile device

i understand name has to match and photo has to be similar. Is there any requirement for the signature to match?
Like squirtel99, I too got my passport some few years back and my signature has changed since then. Will I be asked to sign anywhere in the test center in the same way as the passport? or this signature thing has been done away with since we have palm scan or vein scan and stuff like that?

bb Bunuel
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4658 [0]
Given Kudos: 633
GMAT Focus 1:
715 Q83 V90 DI83
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Send PM
Expert Reply
vedha0 wrote:
i understand name has to match and photo has to be similar. Is there any requirement for the signature to match?
Like squirtel99, I too got my passport some few years back and my signature has changed since then. Will I be asked to sign anywhere in the test center in the same way as the passport? or this signature thing has been done away with since we have palm scan or vein scan and stuff like that?

bb Bunuel

Hi vedha0,

Both your name and DOB must (exactly) match what you entered while registering on mba.com. As for the signature, even though your ID must have your signature, your digital signature ("digital signature" means you will sign using a stylus on a digital input pad) is not something they use to verify your identity. Instead, it means that you accept their terms and conditions (test, privacy, data handling, etc.). This is very different from the palm vein scan, which is a security measure aimed at stopping people from taking the GMAT for others multiple times and to confirm test taker identity every time they enter the testing room.

In other words, I wouldn't worry too much about this if I were you. If you're still not sure, ask Pearson customer support or the test centre staff (and maybe practice your old signature before your test :)).
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 105 [0]
Given Kudos: 58
Send PM
thanks Ajitesh for the clarity. :D

AjiteshArun wrote:
vedha0 wrote:

bb Bunuel

Hi vedha0,

Both your name and DOB must (exactly) match what you entered while registering on mba.com. As for the signature, even though your ID must have your signature, your digital signature ("digital signature" means you will sign using a stylus on a digital input pad) is not something they use to verify your identity. Instead, it means that you accept their terms and conditions (test, privacy, data handling, etc.). This is very different from the palm vein scan, which is a security measure aimed at stopping people from taking the GMAT for others multiple times and to confirm test taker identity every time they enter the testing room.

In other words, I wouldn't worry too much about this if I were you. If you're still not sure, ask Pearson customer support or the test centre staff (and maybe practice your old signature before your test :)).
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 108
Send PM
How can I change my name on the registration portal?
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 430 [0]
Given Kudos: 1197
Concentration: General Management, Economics
WE:Human Resources (Human Resources)
Send PM
Shivanggini wrote:
How can I change my name on the registration portal?

I think you need to contact customer care support at GMATCandidateServicesAPAC@pearson.com.
GMAT Club Bot