GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 16 Oct 2019, 02:38

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

GMAT Official Guide 2020: A sneak peek from Amazon.com

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Director
Director
P
Affiliations: AB, cum laude, Harvard University (Class of '02)
GMAT 1: 770 Q47 V48
GMAT 2: 730 Q44 V47
GMAT 3: 750 Q50 V42
GRE 1: Q168 V169
WE: Education (Education)
GMAT Official Guide 2020: A sneak peek from Amazon.com  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 10 Apr 2019, 19:00
Top Contributor
The GMAT Official Guide ("OG") 2020 will be published on May 7, 2019 and promises to include 100 more practice questions than the 2019 OG.

BOOK DESCRIPTION

"The only source of GMAT questions from past GMAT exams

GMAT Official Guide 2020 is the definitive study guide from Graduate Management Admission Council, the makers of the GMAT exam. It contains over 1,000 real GMAT questions from past exams with detailed answer explanations that provide insight on how to approach each question from the prospective of the test maker. You’ll also get access to the GMAT Online Question Bank, customizable study tools, and a new mobile app for practicing on the go – even when you’re not connected to the internet.

Prepare for test day with guidance on what is – and what isn’t – tested on the GMAT exam and personalize your own learning experience with the GMAT Official Guide 2020. Inside, you’ll find:

An overview of the GMAT exam to familiarize yourself with its content and format
Over 100 more questions than included with the 2019 edition of this guide
Detailed answer explanations for each exam question
Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information
Comprehensive grammar and math review
Questions organized in order of difficulty – easiest to hardest – to help focus your study
Online access to all questions – plus additional Integrated Reasoning questions – via the GMAT Online Question Bank, where you can build your own practice sets and test your skills
Preparation pays off. Get the GMAT Official Guide 2020 and start studying today!

This product includes print book with a unique code to access the GMAT Online Question Bank and mobile app."

(Source: Amazon.com)

One of the only known humans to have taken the GMAT 5 times and scored in the 700s every time (700, 710, 730, 750, 770), including verified section scores of Q50 / V47, as well as personal bests of 8/8 IR (2 times), 6/6 AWA (4 times), 50/51Q and 48/51V.

You can download my official test-taker score report (all scores within the last 5 years) directly from the Pearson Vue website: https://tinyurl.com/y7knw7bt Date of Birth: 09 December 1979.

GMAT Action Plan and Free E-Book - McElroy Tutoring

Contact: mcelroy@post.harvard.edu (I do not respond to PMs on GMAT Club) or find me on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/GMATpreparation

Originally posted by mcelroytutoring on 08 Apr 2019, 20:55.
Last edited by mcelroytutoring on 10 Apr 2019, 19:00, edited 1 time in total.
Director
Director
P
Affiliations: AB, cum laude, Harvard University (Class of '02)
GMAT 1: 770 Q47 V48
GMAT 2: 730 Q44 V47
GMAT 3: 750 Q50 V42
GRE 1: Q168 V169
WE: Education (Education)
Re: GMAT Official Guide 2020: A sneak peek from Amazon.com  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2019, 21:24
Top Contributor
p.s. "...from the prospective of the test taker?" The author must have meant perspective. Come on GMAC...you can do better. ;)

More info here: https://www.reddit.com/r/GMATpreparation/comments/bba560/gmat_official_guide_2020_a_sneak_peek_from/

One of the only known humans to have taken the GMAT 5 times and scored in the 700s every time (700, 710, 730, 750, 770), including verified section scores of Q50 / V47, as well as personal bests of 8/8 IR (2 times), 6/6 AWA (4 times), 50/51Q and 48/51V.

You can download my official test-taker score report (all scores within the last 5 years) directly from the Pearson Vue website: https://tinyurl.com/y7knw7bt Date of Birth: 09 December 1979.

GMAT Action Plan and Free E-Book - McElroy Tutoring

Contact: mcelroy@post.harvard.edu (I do not respond to PMs on GMAT Club) or find me on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/GMATpreparation
Official GMAC Representative
S
Re: GMAT Official Guide 2020: A sneak peek from Amazon.com  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2019, 18:00
Thanks for flagging mcelroytutoring and stay tuned for the launch of the new Official Guide 2020 very soon!
gmac.com | mba.com
GMAT Club Bot
Re: GMAT Official Guide 2020: A sneak peek from Amazon.com   [#permalink] 10 Apr 2019, 18:00

GMAT Official Guide 2020: A sneak peek from Amazon.com

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: DisciplinedPrep