Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 14:05 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 14:05

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Finance, Other
GMAT 1: 480 Q42 V16
GMAT 2: 560 Q47 V20
GMAT 3: 590 Q45 V27
GPA: 3.49
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
GMAT 1: 600 Q42 V30
GMAT 2: 720 Q48 V41
Send PM
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22062 [0]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
GMAT 1: 600 Q42 V30
GMAT 2: 720 Q48 V41
Send PM
Gmat official mock error [#permalink]
ScottTargetTestPrep wrote:
Aeyvei wrote:
Nowwk wrote:
Hello everyone,

I just bought the official mock 3-6. When I started doing mock 3. I could reach question only no.7 Then, the system stopped and i can’t continue the exam. There is a popup said there was an error processing your request.

Does anyone face this situation and how to tackle it? I try to email to gmat prep but receive no response

Posted from my mobile device

Same, that had happened to me thrice now. I am so annoyed. I wrote to them as well but no response. And, unfortunately do not have any solutions either. Will try sending them email today.

Did you get things sorted out?

No, Sent them an email. No response; automatic response said 2 business days. I highly doubt they will, in which case will try over call.

It's their new update which has lots of bugs, even for practice questions. I have reported at least 2 times (within the platform) for wrong answer choices marked. They have released the update with too many bugs. But till the problems are sorted out, there is very little point in buying official material. I say it for multiple reasons, including the fact that I am practically using the GMAT club to create tests; the tests I create on GMAT's platform give me only one type of question at once, and I can only access the incorrect questions altogether in such an impractical way. The Efficient Wiley had so much better interface.
Send PM
Re: Gmat official mock error [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Aeyvei wrote:

No, Sent them an email. No response; automatic response said 2 business days. I highly doubt they will, in which case will try over call.

It's their new update which has lots of bugs, even for practice questions. I have reported at least 2 times (within the platform) for wrong answer choices marked. They have released the update with too many bugs. But till the problems are sorted out, there is very little point in buying official material. I say it for multiple reasons, including the fact that I am practically using the GMAT club to create tests; the tests I create on GMAT's platform give me only one type of question at once, and I can only access the incorrect questions altogether in such an impractical way. The Efficient Wiley had so much better interface.

I understand. Let me know what happens when you finally get someone on the phone.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 31
Send PM
Kudos
Nowwk wrote:
Hello everyone,

I just bought the official mock 3-6. When I started doing mock 3. I could reach question only no.7 Then, the system stopped and i can’t continue the exam. There is a popup said there was an error processing your request.

Does anyone face this situation and how to tackle it? I try to email to gmat prep but receive no response

Posted from my mobile device

Hey!
Same thing happened with me. I could resume by refreshing it but I lost about 7 mins on the timer.

And this happened both on quant and on verbal section multiple times.
Send PM
Expert Reply
ishitaagarwal59 wrote:

Hey!
Same thing happened with me. I could resume by refreshing it but I lost about 7 mins on the timer.

And this happened both on quant and on verbal section multiple times.

Did you get the situation sorted out?
GMAT Club Bot