It is currently 17 Oct 2017, 04:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Score 500

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

GMAT Score 500 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2015, 08:04
Hi I just wrote my gmat I scored 500.
Are there any colleges which accept my Score.

I am looking for US and canada
I have 3 yrs of work experience with 2.75/4.0 as my cgpa in my engineering graduation.
Kindly guide me
I am in a hurry to complete the MBA as soon as possible due to family commitments
Thanks

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 2

GRE 1: 322 Q163 V159
GPA: 3.67
WE: Marketing (Consulting)
Re: GMAT Score 500 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2015, 05:15
Hello

I am sorry to disappoint you, but with a 500 and 2.74/4, it is going to be awfully difficult for you to get into any decent MBA program. My advice is to retake GMAT. There is still some time before R1 begins next cycle so you should have enough time to prepare well and get a much better score.

If you are insistent on applying now, you can check out business schools of the University of San Francisco, Loyola University Chicago, University of Northern British Columbia, Boston College, UC Riverside and American University. But with a low GPA, it will be difficult for you to get into these schools as well. I strongly advice you to retake GMAT and also take a few more undergraduate courses to improve your GPA.

All the Best
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.InterviewBay.com

Application Reviews & Mock Interviews by Alumni of Your Target B-School

Check out our free e-book How To Get Into A Top Business School here http://www.interviewbay.com/mba/how-to-get-into-a-top-business-school-ebook.php

Check out our new free e-book Top Business Schools For Different Concentrations here http://www.interviewbay.com/ebooks.php

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 2

Expert Post
EMPOWERgmat Instructor
P
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat

Kudos [?]: 3397 [0], given: 172

GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: 340 Q170 V170
Re: GMAT Score 500 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2015, 23:56
Hi GmatEnlighten,

It's important to define what YOU want out of an MBA. If you'll take ANY MBA that you can get, then there are Schools that might accept you with a 500, but you should note that none of them will be in the Top25.

Here are some things to consider:
1) Do you want to work in a particular field or for a particular company?
2) What do you want to be doing in 5 years? 10 years?
3) Are you willing to relocate? Are you willing to go through a program that is primarily online?
4) How big a factor will the cost of the program be in your decision?
Etc.

There are plenty of other 'variables' to consider, of course, but you have to define what you're after, so that you can proper assess the possibilities. Earning an MBA requires a large investment of your time, energy and resources, so it's important to make sure that the MBA is worth it.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich

760+: Learn What GMAT Assassins Do to Score at the Highest Levels
Contact Rich at: Rich.C@empowergmat.com

Rich Cohen

Co-Founder & GMAT Assassin

Special Offer: Save $75 + GMAT Club Tests Free
  Official GMAT Exam Packs + 70 Pt. Improvement Guarantee
www.empowergmat.com/

***********************Select EMPOWERgmat Courses now include ALL 6 Official GMAC CATs!***********************

Kudos [?]: 3397 [0], given: 172

Re: GMAT Score 500   [#permalink] 25 Feb 2015, 23:56

GMAT Score 500

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap