Last visit was: 14 May 2024, 19:46 It is currently 14 May 2024, 19:46

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73202 [0]
Given Kudos: 18962
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
MBA Blogger
Own Kudos [?]: 42 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: General Management, Nonprofit
GMAT 1: 510 Q29 V31
GMAT 2: 590 Q32 V38
WE:Research (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Re: GMAT Score reporting [#permalink]
Depends on the school. Some only want to know your highest score; some want to see the latest. Others want to see the full history. Best to check. Most business schools perform checks before admission do you don't want to lose your place due to an admin error.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: GMAT Score reporting [#permalink]
I am not talking about what the school want. I am asking about the score reporting procedure. Let me cut down the question simpler terms.

Assuming that I had mentioned 5 schools for score reporting during my exam, do I need to report my score to those 5 schools again separately if my application and exam date varies by 2 years or so. I am asking this because it has been 2 years since my score was reported. So will those scores still remain reported or do I have to report it again
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V32
GMAT 2: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.7
WE:General Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
GMAT Score reporting [#permalink]
anubhavmax wrote:
That I already know.
Could you please read my question once again? I am saying that I have already reported my score 1 year back while appearing for the exam. Do I need to report them again while applying as it has been a year already since they were reported? There is a second part to my question as well. Please go through the question once again.

Dec 2013 - exam 1
Oct 2014 - exam 2
Sept 2015 - applying with exam 2 scores ( i realize exam 1 scores will also be reported along with 2)

Answering your query: You just need to send the reports to the schools which you have not sent reports to after retaking GMAT.
The 95% of the schools will consider the higest GMAT score irrespective of order in which you appeared.
So I suggest you send your reports again to School 1,5 and 7, spending $28*3

PS: Most B School education would be a considerable investment ( upwards of $100,000) so never be just penny wise.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Thanks nemesis, My only concern was that after applying, the b-schools shouldn't say that they didn't receive my scores. So I was thinking if I had to report the scores once again or they still remain reported since I had appeared the exams.
GMAT Club Bot