It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 05:35

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Test which sequence

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
S

Kudos [?]: 39 [1], given: 32

CAT Tests
GMAT Test which sequence [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2017, 02:37
This post received
KUDOS
This post was
BOOKMARKED
I am writing this post with reference to multiple queries that people have regarding which GMAT test series to do. This is based on my own analysis and also some of my freinds who have successfully taken up GMAT and got 700 +

GMAT prep: The best test series one can get hold of , but there is a word of caution with this one, dont do it till you are all prepared with OG.
Once you start doing GMAT prep, chances are you may start remembering the questions and it may not be as effective as it should be.

P.S: Everyone should practice using wiley's log in and writing sectionals.

Expert Global tests: They are the nearest one to GMAT prep, i found quant to be the nearest to GMAT and they have this cool offer of giving 15 tests

Veritas: The verbal section will get you demotivated but you can always work and learn more nature of tough questions. The quant is bit easier

Manhattan: They have an awesome analytical tool,but the questions can digress from GMAT level. One should touch it only if prepared with OG and Wiley nicely

Hope this post helps :)

Kudos [?]: 39 [1], given: 32

2 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
G

Kudos [?]: 71 [2], given: 64

GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.82
WE: Corporate Finance (Retail Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
GMAT Test which sequence [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2017, 08:23
This post received
KUDOS
Manhattan’s verbal test and gmat club’s quant test really build ones stamina for the real D day apart from the official gmat prep tests, which are a goldmine!

If you like my posts, please give kudos. Help me unlock gmatclub tests.

Kudos [?]: 71 [2], given: 64

BSchool Forum Moderator
P

Kudos [?]: 131 [0], given: 54

Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V27
GRE 1: 319 Q170 V149
WE: Education (Non-Profit and Government)
CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Test which sequence [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2017, 10:12
Taz1307 wrote:
I am writing this post with reference to multiple queries that people have regarding which GMAT test series to do. This is based on my own analysis and also some of my freinds who have successfully taken up GMAT and got 700 +

GMAT prep: The best test series one can get hold of , but there is a word of caution with this one, dont do it till you are all prepared with OG.
Once you start doing GMAT prep, chances are you may start remembering the questions and it may not be as effective as it should be.

Expert Global tests: They are the nearest one to GMAT prep, i found quant to be the nearest to GMAT and they have this cool offer of giving 15 tests

Veritas: The verbal section will get you demotivated but you can always work and learn more nature of tough questions. The quant is bit easier

Manhattan: They have an awesome analytical tool,but the questions can digress from GMAT level. One should touch it only if prepared with OG and Wiley nicely

Hi,

Are you sure Experts global is closet to gmatprep? Can you share anything more about that test?

Canadian Bschools: Detailed comparison
Resume Guides

If you found my post helpful, kindly press "+1 Kudos" to appreciate :) ..TIA

Kudos [?]: 131 [0], given: 54

Intern
Intern
S

Kudos [?]: 39 [0], given: 32

CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2017, 23:26
vivek6199 wrote:
Taz1307 wrote:

Hi,

Are you sure Experts global is closet to gmatprep? Can you share anything more about that test?

Hi,

I have worked on multiple quant sections from the test and find it very close to GMAT prep. Instead of going on higher level like Manhattan
I am also sharing the link of the test you can try it . One more thing is multiple people who give GMAT have said that giving Manhattan sometimes demoralized them, thus it is a good resource to use

I would suggest you can try it your self

Intern
Intern
S

CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2017, 00:33
Taz1307 wrote:

I would like to add this one point based on my experience with Expert global is that there verbal sections are much easier . One additional point in real GMAT our expectation( I am writing the word expectation) is that we will have more subject verb questions but multiple mocks focus on Parallelism in a very dominating manner ,which might be an issue.

Re: GMAT Test which sequence   [#permalink] 05 Oct 2017, 00:33

GMAT Test which sequence

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

HOT DEALS FOR NOVEMBER
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Target Test Prep - $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $99/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap