It is currently 15 Dec 2017, 14:00

Decision(s) Day!:

CHAT Rooms | Olin (St. Louis) R1 | Tuck R1 | Ross R1 | Fuqua R1

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Tutor strategy

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

GMAT Tutor strategy [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Aug 2015, 09:42
Hello,

I'm struggling to find any quality advice on the best ways to use the Economist GMAT tutor. I'm a first time test taker (mid October) and have purchased the 6 month package. My plan was to keep it simple: 1 month on quant, 1 month on verbal and the final month on mock tests and drilling questions (don't want to waste the mock tests too early). Anyone out there have any experience? Is this enough (obviously different people have different circumstances). I really like the web based/somewhat adaptive/flexible setup but is it giving me a false sense of security as I move through the various sections? I like the focus on strategy (my undergrad is physics, so I struggle against instincts to solve things in a certain way) but is there benefit in purchasing a book and drilling a few 100 questions now instead of later??

Any advice is much appreciated.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Economist GMAT Tutor Discount CodesMagoosh Discount CodesOptimus Prep Discount Codes
Expert Post
Economist GMAT Tutor Instructor

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Tutor strategy [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Aug 2015, 11:34
Hi wasatch1,

You hit it right on the nail from the standpoint that everyone is unique in their GMAT prep. While one method might work for someone, it might not be the best for your needs. With that in mind, take advantage of the one-on-one video sessions with one of our experts, who will be able to discuss your strengths and weaknesses to best prepare for the GMAT.

Best,
Rich

Rich
http://econgm.at/KvjVSi
Economist GMAT Tutor
(866) 292-0660

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Tutor strategy   [#permalink] 17 Aug 2015, 11:34

GMAT Tutor strategy

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap