Summer is Coming! Join the Game of Timers Competition to Win Epic Prizes. Registration is Open. Game starts Mon July 1st.

It is currently 20 Jul 2019, 11:27

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

GMAT Unofficial scorce

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Jan 2019
Posts: 2
GMAT Unofficial scorce  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 21:24
I took GMAT today and when I finished the test I am pretty sure I accepted the score, as soon as I got home I realized I didn't receive a printout from the test center. Is there a chance people at the test center forgot to print out my report?.... I want to make sure my score is not being cancelled. Anyone has the same problem before?
Manager
Manager
avatar
P
Joined: 10 Oct 2018
Posts: 184
GPA: 4
GMAT Unofficial scorce  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jan 2019, 01:10
My friend faced similar problem. Apparently in his case, after the exam (even after accepting the scores), he could not get the unofficial score report as the test center was having trouble connecting with cloud server which prints the report. After having a talk with the exam center, they said they'll raise an issue and after contacting the customer support of mba.com, they said they will send the unofficial scores within 4-5 business days by mail.

But tbh, since you'll likely have your Official GMAT Score in the next 7-14 days and THAT is what actually matters. Since you're aware of your unofficial score, you already know what your official result will be. I would suggest you to wait unless you need the unofficial score report for anything specific.

Good luck, meanwhile. :)
_________________
Kudos OK Please!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Jan 2019
Posts: 2
Re: GMAT Unofficial scorce  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jan 2019, 06:17
You're right and I don't need the unofficial report anyway. I just felt weird that I did not receive any printout and people at the test center did not even tell me anything about it.

Another issue was I wasn't able to just choose a school, it asked me to pick a particular program of the school I wanted to send the score to (since I'm not sure which particular program I wanted go to, I just wanted to send the score to the school, but not to a specific program). They asked me to write down the name of the school after the test and told me they will contact gmat and send the score to the school. They sounded like it had never happened to them before lol.

Thanks! :)
Manager
Manager
avatar
P
Joined: 10 Oct 2018
Posts: 184
GPA: 4
Re: GMAT Unofficial scorce  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jan 2019, 07:19
oh is it? I don't know about the entire sending the score thing as I haven't given any attempt yet. I thought they sent the scores to the school/s and not for any particular program. It's weird, isn't? Because at times, as in your case, we don't know about the program we intend to go for.
It'll be better if someone, who had already given GMAT and accepted their scores, share their views about this entire 'sending the score' thing.

Regards.
_________________
Kudos OK Please!!
CEO
CEO
User avatar
V
Joined: 15 Jul 2015
Posts: 2863
Location: India
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Re: GMAT Unofficial scorce  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jan 2019, 06:16
austinbg wrote:
You're right and I don't need the unofficial report anyway. I just felt weird that I did not receive any printout and people at the test center did not even tell me anything about it.

Another issue was I wasn't able to just choose a school, it asked me to pick a particular program of the school I wanted to send the score to (since I'm not sure which particular program I wanted go to, I just wanted to send the score to the school, but not to a specific program). They asked me to write down the name of the school after the test and told me they will contact gmat and send the score to the school. They sounded like it had never happened to them before lol.

Thanks! :)
It's 5 programs. I don't know why mba.com says 5 schools. Also, I really don't think they're going to do anything with the list of schools you handed them, so I'd order some additional score reports if I were you :)
_________________
Manager
Manager
avatar
P
Joined: 10 Oct 2018
Posts: 184
GPA: 4
GMAT Unofficial scorce  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jan 2019, 06:50
AjiteshArun wrote:
It's 5 programs. I don't know why mba.com says 5 schools. Also, I really don't think they're going to do anything with the list of schools you handed them, so I'd order some additional score reports if I were you :)


Hey! Does the option come as '5 programs and the respective school/s of each program'? Also, I would also like to know whether this option, for such input, comes before or after the exam? Thanks in advance.
Regards.
_________________
Kudos OK Please!!
CEO
CEO
User avatar
V
Joined: 15 Jul 2015
Posts: 2863
Location: India
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Re: GMAT Unofficial scorce  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jan 2019, 08:05
topper97 wrote:
Hey! Does the option come as '5 programs and the respective school/s of each program'? Also, I would also like to know whether this option, for such input, comes before or after the exam? Thanks in advance.
Regards.
1. I don't think I've understood your first question. A school can have multiple programs (like full-time, part-time...). Test takers need to select 0-5 such programs on the day of the exam. You do have a search function available to make it easier for you to find the programs that you want, so memorizing program codes is not necessary.

2. Program selection happens before the main exam starts.
_________________
GMAT Club Bot
Re: GMAT Unofficial scorce   [#permalink] 12 Jan 2019, 08:05
Display posts from previous: Sort by

GMAT Unofficial scorce

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: souvonik2k






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne