Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 18:15 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 18:15

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 131
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11666 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22054 [0]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Re: Help !! ESR Analysis [#permalink]
Expert Reply
HI rohithramesh,

I’m happy to provide some advice but I think what would be more helpful (besides your ESR) is learning more about your situation with the GMAT. So, once you respond to the questions already asked, I can provide some advice.
GMATWhiz Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 1800 [0]
Given Kudos: 68
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GMAT 2: 760 Q51 V40
Send PM
Re: Help !! ESR Analysis [#permalink]
Expert Reply
rohithramesh wrote:
Hi Guys,

ESR(Please PM or Mail me , Forum does not allow me to publish links)

I am Rohith(23 yrs old), a member of the GMAT club forum !
I took my first GMAT on 26th Jan 2021 .My Score is a 620 Q48(Had to guess two questions at the end ,easily avoidable) V27(Guessed last 5 questions Good bless, Because I ran out of time).

My aim is for Q49(I am confident of achieving this with some practice) and V35.A score of 670 and above is good enough for me and I would apply for MiM/MBA programs in 2022.

I hope I am not being rude to ask for your analysis on the ESR.Looks like time management is my enemy here. Would appreciate your input as well!
Could you point me in a direction where I could achieve my target score? Should I start over my Verbal theory? I am a non-native but fluent enough in reading(British English). I read newspapers everyday.

I have purchased the GMAT Club Tests, But did not practice them religiously.

My Background :I graduated(2019) with an electronics and communication degree from a reputed college (CBIT Hyd) and good GPA(8.6/10) with 2 internships , 2 mini-projects(I worked on them ,didn't buy/copy them from somewhere) ,1 major project.
I am a working currently for Wells Fargo Bank(2 yrs experience) as IT engineer/UI architect in Enterprise Lending.

Hi Rohith,

Sent you a PM. Looking forward to connect with you.
e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 30796 [0]
Given Kudos: 635
GMAT Date: 08-19-2020
Send PM
Help !! ESR Analysis [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hi rohithramesh,

Given your current score of 620, a score of 670+ is well within reach with a proper study plan and good study habits. The key here would be to plug all conceptual and process related gaps before you start solving too many questions.

Regarding a detailed analysis of your ESR, you can

Also, I would like to invite you to try a SIGma-X mock test. These tests are designed to give you not only an accurate assessment of your potential GMAT score but also a very detailed report of your performance. You will be able to pin-point your strengths and weaknesses and make a precise plan for the remaining of your preparation.

Follow the steps mentioned below to take SIGma-X mock test:

Once you take the test, you can write to our team at support@e-gmat.com for a detailed analysis of your performance and a plan to reach your target GMAT score.

Regards,
Aditee
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 3528 [1]
Given Kudos: 149
Schools: ISB
GPA: 3.31
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
rohithramesh wrote:
I hope I am not being rude to ask for your analysis on the ESR.

Not at all, but at the same, you also need to ensure that you are not completely strategizing your next attempt, solely based on the analysis of ESR. The exam day could have been an exception and the ESR may not be an accurate depiction of your real strengths and weaknesses.

How much were you scoring in official mocks (along with score splits)? How have you been preparing so far and for how long?

Also, since you are considering a reattempt, this article will help.

Good luck Rohith!
GMAT Club Bot