GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 May 2019, 23:59

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

HELP FOR STUDY PLAN AND ONDEMAND COURSES REFERENCES

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
HELP FOR STUDY PLAN AND ONDEMAND COURSES REFERENCES  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jul 2017, 02:41
HII this is sangram from malaysia satrting my preparation for GMAT for the month of january-2018.It’s being 7 years i haven’t touched any book for study due to full time work.Since it is an Gmat Club forum group where some of you must have also faced same situtaion.I wanted some suggestions for my study plan and references of good on demand course so that i can start as an beginner with having my basics clear.Please do suggest me some so that i can be helpful to me.
Manager
Manager
G
Re: HELP FOR STUDY PLAN AND ONDEMAND COURSES REFERENCES  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jul 2017, 22:27
sangramjk wrote:
HII this is sangram from malaysia satrting my preparation for GMAT for the month of january-2018.It’s being 7 years i haven’t touched any book for study due to full time work.Since it is an Gmat Club forum group where some of you must have also faced same situtaion.I wanted some suggestions for my study plan and references of good on demand course so that i can start as an beginner with having my basics clear.Please do suggest me some so that i can be helpful to me.

Hi, Sangram.
I am happy to help. :-)
First of all, make yourself acquainted with the complete MAT format and the structure of questions.
You have sufficient time to prepare well and get a decent score.

I would vouch for MAGOOSH if you are a beginner, especially for quant. In their video lessons MIKE takes you from the complete basic to advance level very carefully. And plus they have huge question bank to help you master those concepts. On top of that, their prices are very economical comparing with many other programs which are mostly costly.
I also recommend looking into Egmat's SC program. You can just buy the single module. SC here stands for Sentence Correction.

Lastly, learn the basics as fast as you can. And then practice, practice, practice.
Only that will help you crack GMAT.

Be active here on GMATclub and solve as many questions as you can here.

In case you need any further guidance, I will be more than happy to help.

PS -- If this helped you, please leave me a KUDO :D
It's like saying Thank you here in Gmatclub :-)

YOU CAN LEARN ANYTHING!
MY GMAT BLOG ---> https://gmatclub.com/forum/a-fitness-mat-some-music-few-books-and-the-gmat-245808.html
Senior PS Moderator
V
GPA: 3.12
HELP FOR STUDY PLAN AND ONDEMAND COURSES REFERENCES  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2017, 00:17
Hi sangramjk,

First of all, Welcome to GMATClub.

Since you are beginning with preparation after 7 years, I would recommend you to go the following things:

1. Download the GMATPrep software and take one of two free tests you get. You will find this in mba.com.
Once you have a preliminary score, the experts in the forum will be able to give you a clear path
as to how you should proceed.

2. Once, you begin with the preparation for GMAT, it makes sense to clear your concepts for every topic
and follow it up with some practice. To build your concepts, you could use Manhattan Guides/Math Book by GMATClub.

For SC, I will second Inten21 to use the eGmat to build your concepts.

There is no easy route to achieving a high accuracy in CR and RC, except extensive pratice.
You could use the PowerScore CR bible in order to get a basic understanding of how the CR section works.
For RC this link is very beneficial: https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-club-s- ... 83101.html

As for practice, you can find all the questions at GMATClub. The Timer feature will give you a real feel of test.
Also, Follow Bunuel at the Math Forum(for Quant Section)
His signature contains some awesome questions that give you the true taste of GMAT(Baker's Dozen, 12 Easy Pieces etc..)
Make sure you solve each and every question he puts up on the forum.

Last but not the least, this is a post which will benefit you immensely(with regards to choosing a good study plan)
https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-study-plan-217827.html

Hope this helps you!
S
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V36
GRE 1: Q166 V147
GPA: 3.3
WE: Other (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: HELP FOR STUDY PLAN AND ONDEMAND COURSES REFERENCES  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2017, 00:56
sangramjk wrote:

Hi ,

Welcome to GMAT Club. First, try to get familiar with the test format and about what is being tested.
Then , try to get through the Basics.
For non native speakers egmat Verbal course is good

My failed GMAT experience ... https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-bad-experience-640-need-suggestions-on-verbal-improvement-251308.html

My review on EmpowerGMAT : https://gmatclub.com/reviews/comments/empowergmat-online-course-345355767
GMAT Club Bot
Re: HELP FOR STUDY PLAN AND ONDEMAND COURSES REFERENCES   [#permalink] 31 Jul 2017, 00:56

HELP FOR STUDY PLAN AND ONDEMAND COURSES REFERENCES

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: adkikani

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap