Summer is Coming! Join the Game of Timers Competition to Win Epic Prizes. Registration is Open. Game starts Mon July 1st.

It is currently 17 Jul 2019, 19:46

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Help with MBA essay

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Help with MBA essay  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2017, 12:39
Do you know good writing tips for MBA essay? Help me please) How to write perfect MBA Essay?
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Help with MBA essay  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2017, 10:39
Yurii1903 wrote:
Do you know good writing tips for MBA essay? Help me please) How to write perfect MBA Essay?

Take a look at our MBA guide. There are several chapters dedicated on essay writing. https://gmatclub.com/forum/new-gmat-clu ... 23494.html

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Current Student
D
Schools: Boston U '20 (M)
GRE 1: Q169 V154
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2018, 02:06
Current Student
V
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2018, 05:35
Yurii1903 wrote:

I agree with stonecold. "50 Essays That Worked" really helped me understand the structure of the essay and how to approach. Further, check the free trial of ApplicantLab. I found it very helpful.
Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior
Schools: Kellogg
GPA: 3.67
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2018, 12:31
Yurii1903 wrote:

I think it is great to review materials on GMAT club and that can help a lot-- but at the end of the day it is also good to have a human read and challenge you to go deeper and to be sure you are doing effectively what you are trying to do. If you do want personalized help-- we'd be happy to discuss in a free consult how our process helps applicants to tell compelling narratives. The link to reach out to us is here: https://stratusadmissionscounseling.com ... b-visitor/

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2018, 11:09
Writing the MBA essay is considered to be the hardest part of the entire admission process. Below you can find a few MBA essay recommendations and guidelines to help you effectively accomplish the task:
1. Prepare your strategy
2. Convey clear messages
3. Make use of conjunctions
4. Be personal
5. Vary your vocabulary
6. Do your homework
7. Be unique
8. Answer the question

Visit this page for more tips.
Experts' Global Representative
G

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2018, 01:25
Yurii1903 wrote:

Hi Yurii1903,

We recommend that you go through a few comprehensive videos by Experts' Global. You will find the same on the link below:

https://gmatclub.com/forum/mba-applicat ... 53759.html

All the best! :)
Every 10th Indian in US top 50 is our student!
$ 2Mn+ Scholarship Each Year Since 2010!
GMAT Preparation Online | 15 GMAT Practice Tests
MBA Admissions Consulting | MBA Interview Preparation
MBA Admissions Consultant
P
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2018, 08:40
Yurii1903 wrote:

Hi there,
We offer many MBA essay writing tips (including specific tips by school and by topic) on this page: https://aringo.com/mba-essay-tips-2/, hope you find them helpful!

Specializing in candidates with GMATs under 720 or low GPAs

Try our free Admissions Chances Calculator - https://aringo.com/mba-admission-chances-calculator/

All statistics verified by Ernst & Young - https://aringo.com/aringo-mba-admission-statistics/
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 26 Feb 2019, 12:27
To get my essay proofread I used homework for you service. Worked great for me.

Originally posted by Oliver777 on 15 Mar 2018, 02:54.
Last edited by Oliver777 on 26 Feb 2019, 12:27, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
John: David
Schools: CBS J-Term '19

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2018, 12:48
Nothing makes life easier than having all your assignments done, at a single place that guarantees you affordable rates, highly accurate research and true dedication of all its team members. For your next assignment, head to Best Assignment, for they are the masters of online essay writing service.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2018, 05:40
Yurii1903 wrote:

Essays are where you will be telling the Adcom what you are, what have you achieved and why do you desire or need an MBA. This is gonna be your first impression so make sure you impress them with crafting an impactful essay. What you need to illustrate in the application are the initiatives you have taken to make the difference in the company or the client you have worked for.

Make sure you write well-tailored essay and show the Adcom that you are the best fit candidate for the class of 2019.

You can seek assistance from our Top B-school experts to assist you with your entire MBA application journey. Our experienced consultants are well-versed with the school, not only with the admissions process but also with courses, faculty, placements, geographical location etc. You can expect your essays to be impactful, 100% well-tailored and this will help you receive interview invites and admit offers.

Visit genedmba dot com to get your profile evaluated from our experts for FREE!!!

Here's your chance to interact with alumni from top US, European B-Schools and ISB. We are pleased to inform you that we are hosting a webinar on How to prepare a strong MBA/MIM application with Top B-School alumni. Alumni from MBA and MIM background would also be answering your application and profile related queries.

Date & Time:

November 25th, 2018 (Sunday)
11:00 AM to 12.30 PM IST

Session Agenda:

11:00 AM to 11.30 AM: Introduction
11.30 AM to 12.30 PM: Question and Answers

Visit genedmba dot com to book your spot for FREE!!!
INSEAD School Moderator
D
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Farrell D Hehn: MBA

Show Tags

New post 14 Nov 2018, 07:42
Yurii1903 These are my standards, but I like what Alex Brown wrote a lot. Especially about answering the question.

Essays: The essays use anecdotes and examples that are written in chronological order. The reader can mentally see the story unfold. The story is told in brief sentences in a way that is accessible to a broad audience. Each essay shows a different side of you, yet all of them feel authentic, sincere, and accessible. They demonstrate self-awareness, personal growth, leadership and results-orientation. You reach the reader on both an analytical and emotional level.

Yurii1903 wrote:

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Help with MBA essay   [#permalink] 14 Nov 2018, 07:42

Help with MBA essay

new topic post reply Update application status