GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Dec 2019, 05:35

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

HKUST MBA Intake 2015 Admissions Event

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Official Business School Representative
User avatar
Joined: 10 Aug 2011
Posts: 111
HKUST MBA Intake 2015 Admissions Event  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Aug 2014, 01:42
1
Welcome to the official HKUST Intake 2015 Admissions Event Thread!


International Admissions Event
We are hosting admissions events in all around the world. Join our event at your nearby city and meet our alumni, admissions team or faculty to learn more about HKUST MBA.
Event schedule can be found on our event calendar.

Campus Visit
If you are planning your trip to Hong Kong, you are highly recommended to schedule a Campus Visit at our school. We offer a campus visit program throughout the academic year to help you learn more about HKUST MBA. Each visit includes a lunch with our student ambassador(s) and a campus tour.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 13 May 2013
Posts: 12
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: HKUST MBA Intake 2015 Admissions Event  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2014, 23:19
hkustmba wrote:
Welcome to the official HKUST Intake 2015 Admissions Event Thread!


International Admissions Event
We are hosting admissions events in all around the world. Join our event at your nearby city and meet our alumni, admissions team or faculty to learn more about HKUST MBA.
Event schedule can be found on our event calendar.

Campus Visit
If you are planning your trip to Hong Kong, you are highly recommended to schedule a Campus Visit at our school. We offer a campus visit program throughout the academic year to help you learn more about HKUST MBA. Each visit includes a lunch with our student ambassador(s) and a campus tour.




Hi HKUST Team,

I am an Indian candidate and was hoping to meet your representatives in India, however could not see any India location in the event schedule on your website. We applicants would be very happy to meet your representatives here considering HKUST MBA program is one of the best in Asia.
Official Business School Representative
User avatar
Joined: 10 Aug 2011
Posts: 111
Re: HKUST MBA Intake 2015 Admissions Event  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2014, 23:40
Dear nm855

Thanks a lot for your message. I am afraid we don't have any events in India.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post it here or contact us.

Regards,
Kara
HKUST MBA admissions team


nm855 wrote:
hkustmba wrote:
Welcome to the official HKUST Intake 2015 Admissions Event Thread!


International Admissions Event
We are hosting admissions events in all around the world. Join our event at your nearby city and meet our alumni, admissions team or faculty to learn more about HKUST MBA.
Event schedule can be found on our event calendar.

Campus Visit
If you are planning your trip to Hong Kong, you are highly recommended to schedule a Campus Visit at our school. We offer a campus visit program throughout the academic year to help you learn more about HKUST MBA. Each visit includes a lunch with our student ambassador(s) and a campus tour.




Hi HKUST Team,

I am an Indian candidate and was hoping to meet your representatives in India, however could not see any India location in the event schedule on your website. We applicants would be very happy to meet your representatives here considering HKUST MBA program is one of the best in Asia.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 13 May 2013
Posts: 12
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: HKUST MBA Intake 2015 Admissions Event  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Oct 2014, 01:09
hkustmba wrote:
Dear nm855

Thanks a lot for your message. I am afraid we don't have any events in India.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post it here or contact us.

Regards,
Kara
HKUST MBA admissions team


nm855 wrote:
hkustmba wrote:
Welcome to the official HKUST Intake 2015 Admissions Event Thread!


International Admissions Event
We are hosting admissions events in all around the world. Join our event at your nearby city and meet our alumni, admissions team or faculty to learn more about HKUST MBA.
Event schedule can be found on our event calendar.

Campus Visit
If you are planning your trip to Hong Kong, you are highly recommended to schedule a Campus Visit at our school. We offer a campus visit program throughout the academic year to help you learn more about HKUST MBA. Each visit includes a lunch with our student ambassador(s) and a campus tour.




Hi HKUST Team,

I am an Indian candidate and was hoping to meet your representatives in India, however could not see any India location in the event schedule on your website. We applicants would be very happy to meet your representatives here considering HKUST MBA program is one of the best in Asia.




Hi Kara

Thank you for replying to my message. I'd stay in touch with the HKUST team using Gmatclub platform. Have a good day.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: HKUST MBA Intake 2015 Admissions Event   [#permalink] 20 Oct 2014, 01:09
Display posts from previous: Sort by

HKUST MBA Intake 2015 Admissions Event

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Sourav700






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne