It is currently 22 Nov 2017, 22:54

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

How often the TOEFL test can be taken ?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 11

How often the TOEFL test can be taken ? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Aug 2017, 02:14
The TOEFL test has more test dates (over 50 per year) and locations than any other English proficiency language test in the world.
The TOEFL test can be taken any number of times over a lifetime, but can be taken only once within a 12-day period.
In-case a test appointment is already made, registration for another test date cannot be made within 12 days of the existing appointment.
The validity of a TOEFL test score is for 2-years, which is right from the date of the test appointment.

EDUSYNCH - Free Adaptive Training for English Language Proficiency Exams
Now, Get a complete full length 4-hour TOEFL® simulation on mobile with certified evaluators.
Edusynch launches the CEFR level test with reputed BEC certified evaluation. Get it now, with an Introductory offer @20%.
Get the App - EduSynch TOEFL® Prep - Android Apps on Google Play

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 11

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Admission Consultant
B
Affiliations: Harvard University

Kudos [?]: 40 [1], given: 4

Re: How often the TOEFL test can be taken ? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2017, 10:38
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Check out the official website for the most recent information: www.ets.org/toefl

Meanwhile, check out my MBA blog for information about applying to schools as an international candidate: www.MBAIvyLeague.com.blog

I'm a former Harvard admissions interviewer and Harvard grad, and currently run the award-winning MBA & EMBA admission firm and blog: http://www.MBAIvyLeague.com. Check out the blog and contact me for a free consultation today!

Kudos [?]: 40 [1], given: 4

Re: How often the TOEFL test can be taken ?   [#permalink] 22 Aug 2017, 10:38

How often the TOEFL test can be taken ?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: carcass, subhashghosh

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap