GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 May 2019, 23:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

How to deal this?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
How to deal this?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2017, 00:19
I had enrolled in gmat courses at one of the institutions based in Delhi. Its been 3 months with a month and 2 weeks break due to their ineffectiveness.

I had complained about their tools and almost frustrated with issues everyday with the tools or testing provisions.

They have not completed the course yet and may have covered 50% and now they are not responding to my mails or phone.

I feel its a very strange behaviour from an organisation towards their consumers and wonder if anyone has faced similar situation.

I am doing the course remote and not able to go in person to their office.

any inputs?
Current Student
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
WE: General Management (Education)
Reviews Badge
Re: How to deal this?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2017, 19:06
This looks more like a consumer court issue and less of an 'MBA/GMAT' issue.

Google search how to report such cases. It'd also be better to visit the centre to discuss the issue and let them know that you'll report this case to someone.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: How to deal this?   [#permalink] 05 Jul 2017, 19:06

How to deal this?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: adkikani

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap